Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 12-29-2008   #81
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY getting mauled on the Titans board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I was at the Steelers game, too (/w Jungle Bob). Got inside the 'dome around the end of the first qtr. I do not apologize to anyone for being a HOUSTON Oilers football fan until the end.

It's not our fault that crabface decided to be a greedy, soulless bastard and sell out to the highest paying John (like the prostitute he really is at the end of the day). He could have easily been patient and waited out Lanier's term. Team owners are always around longer than politicians. But no, the dude is a coward and has absolutely no loyalty to hometown fans or the memories they hold of the players that made his teams great. Those same players are honored EVERY YEAR by the Houston Texans and Houston football fans, and many of those same players wouldn't piss on Slug if he was on fire.

Titans fans can wear that smugness all they want. I don't care about them, no matter how much lower they want to act than Cowboys fans. [At least the Cowboys actually have something to be proud of in their history. Titans fans are proud just to be a-holes, and that's just fine because they just keep acting like their pathetic owner.]

No, my beef with the Titans franchise is that slimy, fat, piece of crap owner. In a small way, I kinda feel sorry for VY being suck in Satan's web...until, that is, I remember him running around our stadium yelling "this is my house!" over and over and over. Now I just look forward to the eventual meltdown when Adams forces the VY issue to the forefront. Titans fans better hope this is the year, because it won't be happening with VY anytime soon.
Well said my man!! Well said....
Old 12-29-2008   #82
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9288 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

Being stuck in San Antonio the last few years I have seen almost every game showed here. I think this season alone only three games didn't make it on air. VY sucks and I hope we never waste any money on him. VY's play has once again proved that not all great college QB's do well in the NFL
Old 12-29-2008   #83
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Another way to look at it is that Tennessee lost to a team of back-ups.
The only way to look at it is the Colts backups might be better then our backups.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008   #84
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
The only way to look at it is the Colts backups might be better then our backups.
Fair enough. The Colts' back-ups are 23-0 better than the Titans back-ups. Although I saw a play with Bulluck and the fake Irishman chasing someone from behind in the second quarter...
Old 12-29-2008   #85
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1698 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Please! The coach of the team has been offered coordinator positions in the NFL for many seasons. He currently hold the record in the country for most consecutive wins ... guess who's record he beat?

Currently MJD, Toomer, and DJ Williams are playing in the NFL all products of that system.

While CA has a lot of high schools there are several that are considered the tops amount the nation in teams.
What the hell are you on about? And Lovie Smith coached high school football in Texas, so big whoop.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008   #86
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
What the hell are you on about? And Lovie Smith coached high school football in Texas, so big whoop.
I'll do you one better. The most beloved head coach of Pud's organization also came from coaching HS Football in Texas: O.A. Bum Phillips.

So, I'm not really sure where Arrow was taking this....
Old 12-29-2008   #87
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I'll do you one better. The most beloved head coach of Pud's organization also came from coaching HS Football in Texas: O.A. Bum Phillips.

So, I'm not really sure where Arrow was taking this....
Someone mentioned something about football states and fans in them and tied me back to TN. I corrected them and then went off a little bit about MY high school.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008   #88
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3596 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ahhh 8-8 not enough anymore? Last season it was all the rage. And please if you consider this a 'classless' post you should drop half of yours in the rival area in a Classless Texans fan thread. There have been a lot worst things said on here then making light of a fan base revealing in a .500 season and not making the playoffs.

You gotta admit that it is a little funny that if a team goes 8-8 that it is a given that you will sell out.
Hell, it gives some teams playoff births.
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008   #89
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1064 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Well good for you. California's high school football scene doesn't compare to Virginia or Texas though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I heard Bobby Bowden say it was Texas , Florida , Southern Californa , Ohio , Louisiana , and then Alabama ... in that order .
Well, any list that doesn't have Mississippi in its top five is absolute garbage imo.

As far as VY, the guy needs a change of scenery in the worst way. He's a city boy stuck around a gaggle of hillbillies puffing on XXX bottles and picking banjos. No wonder he's not comfortable playing there. I was at the game where he went around parading on our home field. Didn't like it one bit. But you know what they say about God not liking ugly.

Adams needs to look at moving VY. It's apparent that Fisher has no confidence in him. His teammates question his leadership and commitment which is the worst thing that can be said about a QB. He needs to be traded and maybe he can resurrect his career elsewhere.
Old 12-30-2008   #90
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Well good for you. California's high school football scene doesn't compare to Virginia or Texas though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I heard Bobby Bowden say it was Texas , Florida , Southern Californa , Ohio , Louisiana , and then Alabama ... in that order .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan JBZ View Post
Well, any list that doesn't have Mississippi in its top five is absolute garbage imo.

As far as VY, the guy needs a change of scenery in the worst way. He's a city boy stuck around a gaggle of hillbillies puffing on XXX bottles and picking banjos. No wonder he's not comfortable playing there. I was at the game where he went around parading on our home field. Didn't like it one bit. But you know what they say about God not liking ugly.

Adams needs to look at moving VY. It's apparent that Fisher has no confidence in him. His teammates question his leadership and commitment which is the worst thing that can be said about a QB. He needs to be traded and maybe he can resurrect his career elsewhere.

I'll make the list real easy.... Texas

and then,

who the hell really cares.

Old 01-12-2009   #91
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...sionals/4.html

Quote:
What I Learned About Football This Week That I Didn't Know Last Week

Will the Titans bid adieu to disappointing quarterback Vince Young in the offseason?

Vince Young gives off about the worst body language of any backup quarterback I've ever seen.

I was in the Titans' locker room Thursday for 45 minutes and never saw a sign of Young, who lockers next to Kerry Collins and a couple of stalls down from third-stringer Chris Simms. Collins and Simms enjoyed the time in media-access, talking to an out-of-town reporter or two about their team, their old teams, Brett Favre, the Browns hiring Eric Mangini and anything else that came up. Nice, easy conversation. No Young. That's par for the course, one Titans source told me. Young's not one to pal around or shoot the breeze much with Collins.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read