Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2008   #1
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Chili competition for Orange Lot- Bears game

Don't forget to enter the chili competition, Orange lotters...I saw the trophy and it looks great!
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008   #2
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chili competition for Orange Lot- Bears game

You gonna make it out??

Roc got some love for you...
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008   #3
FILO_Doc
Veteran

Rep Power: 42 FILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respected

She is coming out and we are going to tailgate for a while but decided not to go into the game. We have decided that it would be too much for her..

Are you or Mama going to come by and enter the chili cook off???
Old 12-26-2008   #4
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_Doc View Post
She is coming out and we are going to tailgate for a while but decided not to go into the game. We have decided that it would be too much for her..

Are you or Mama going to come by and enter the chili cook off???

Shoot nah...Ma is partying in that Taco bell deal. I'll be with my buddy (if he returns my call from 2 weeks ago TODAY) if not...someone will go I am sure.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008   #5
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

I'ma coming out for the tailgate (for Doc, he wants me there)
Guess someone needs to sound drunk before the gates open.
Keep a bed handy, I am tired...
Old 12-29-2008   #6
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

I came on by, but it was after ya'll left... I stopped by the group who won it though.
They broke a part of the trophy...
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008   #7
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

How did things go Carrie? I thought about you and was hoping the cold weather wasn't to much for ya!! Just get stronger this off season and be back in full form next year! I'll continue to keep ya in my prayers!!

PERFECT weather for chili!!! The BC wasn't so lucky!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-29-2008   #8
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
How did things go Carrie? I thought about you and was hoping the cold weather wasn't to much for ya!! Just get stronger this off season and be back in full form next year! I'll continue to keep ya in my prayers!!

PERFECT weather for chili!!! The BC wasn't so lucky!
I lasted 30 minutes, crawled in the car and slept..and cried. I miss the old FILOgirl I guess.
I guess Doc came in 3rd, I hardly remember anything but sleeping.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read