Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 12-22-2008   #161
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Don't think so. There are class organizations that wouldn't put up with that. I highly doubt you would see Brandon Jacobs pulling something similar on the sidelines. Maybe it's because the Giants have been there before and are used to winning.
Well, may be it was more than a towel that you are talking about. I am just talking about a symbol that is better used in the bathrrom, a towel.
Old 12-22-2008   #162
Eddyc85
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
The Texans are my team...but I got MAD love for the Steelers. If you ladies make it past Palamalu I have one question to ask of you. Are you gonna blow the Superbowl by the same 12 inches or will ya narrow it down to 11 this time? Your Trojans are gonna get cocky and then become a beaten and bruised obstacle on the way to the Steelers being the first team to #6

DEAL WITH IT! Mother-trucker....Polychronopolous
This is one of the funniest posts I've ever read. How can you make fun of a team for losing a very close Superbowl game when your lousy ass team has never made the playoffs? I don't understand that. It's like a virgin making fun of a guy who hooked up with a decent looking girl.

- Oh yea well the girl you slept with wasn't THAT hot!
- OK virgin.
- So you gonna try and hook up with ANOTHER girl who isn't THAT hot?
- I dunno, maybe I will virgin.
- Well I may be a virgin but at least I didn't sleep with a girl who wasn't THAT hot.
- Yea, you've never slept with a girl period. If you could you would take my sloppy seconds in a heartbeat.
- No. I'll get a SUPER HOT girl next year.
- Where have I heard that before?
Old 12-22-2008   #163
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyc85 View Post
This is one of the funniest posts I've ever read. How can you make fun of a team for losing a very close Superbowl game when your lousy ass team has never made the playoffs? I don't understand that. It's like a virgin making fun of a guy who hooked up with a decent looking girl.

- OK virgin.
- Well I may be a virgin but at least I didn't sleep with a girl who wasn't THAT hot.
- Yea, you've never slept with a girl period. If you could you would take my sloppy seconds in a heartbeat.
I see the wost poster I have ever encountered has decided to come over...I see you begin with your lame posts as usual
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008   #164
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 79824 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
Well, may be it was more than a towel that you are talking about. I am just talking about a symbol that is better used in the bathrrom, a towel.
Don't get me wrong. I don't like the Steelers either and always detested that towel. If it was a fan doing it would have just been funny to me. However you don't want to see professional players acting like that. It just demonstrates poor sportsmanship and lack of class IMO.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008   #165
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 20333 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Don't get me wrong. I don't like the Steelers either and always detested that towel. If it was a fan doing it would have just been funny to me. However you don't want to see professional players acting like that. It just demonstrates poor sportsmanship and lack of class IMO.
After a big INT, I wouldn't mind Dunta standing in the middle of the Titans logo a la Terrel Owens.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008   #166
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

[quote=Titansfan3801;1082968]
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post

Sorry, we aren't as used to losing as you are. We have a little more pride in our own house.

The fans were pissed because of all of the cocky Steelers. The players were pissed because we were a two point dog in our own house! That's legit. Also, we weren't being cocky until the very end of the game, and at that point, we'd earned it. In a game of the top two conference seeds to determine home field advantage, with a domination like that, this team has earned some pride.

Worried about bulletin board material? They aren't worried about that. Can you imagine how many more sacks we'd get with all of our d-line starters in there? I'm much less worried about the Steelers in the playoffs than about several of the other teams.

If the Steelers are going to twirl their towels in the faces of the other NFL teams, especially on the road, then they need to accept it that the towels will be mocked/messed with when they lose. If they honestly think that their towels are some sort of revered symbol that can't be messed with, that's a little silly.

As for this thread, it's a sad sign of Texans fans wanting to get their sad performance from yesterday off their minds. Yet another season without a winning record. I admired the fight that you put up against us last week, but don't start feeling good about yourselves until you actually break .500.
Stupid Titans fans as always, has nothing to do with losing.
You want to talk about pride show me a state that has more of it?
I wasnt talking about bulliten material, I guess most titans fans are just a little slow and cant figure things out. I was talking about the titans players stomping on the towel is going to motivate The Steelers/thier fans.
Nothing sad about a thread pointing out the truth of a classless organization.
Old 12-22-2008   #167
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 79824 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
After a big INT, I wouldn't mind Dunta standing in the middle of the Titans logo a la Terrel Owens.
As much as I disdain the Titans that would piss me off because he would be making a jackass out of himself like those Titans players did yesterday. BTW, Dunta is too mature for that nonsnense.

Even if you haven't been there before at least act like it. Earl Campbell was great at that.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008   #168
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I am probably a Steelers fan after the Texans, but am not emotionally or fiscally invested in them. Sportsmanship to me is how you conduct yourself on the field of play. Personally, I can't wait for the moment where we squash Lendale on the field and step on Bud Adams rug after a playoff clinching victory against the Fitans. Until then, our nice guys still entertain less than half of the season, surprise us about a quarter of the season and the management jacks our ticket prices up.

On another note, I am very happy the Bears won this evening, which means the Texans are playing in a meaningful game on Sunday. I trust they will play to the level of their opponent as they have done most of the year. So we got that going for us. I will be there like I always am and then off to Robert Earl Keen that evening. The Texans better not mess up our anniversay that weekend or I will be extremely put out.

Last edited by Kaiser Toro; 12-22-2008 at 11:41 PM.
Kaiser Toro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008   #169
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 20333 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
As much as I disdain the Titans that would piss me off because he would be making a jackass out of himself like those Titans players did yesterday. BTW, Dunta is too mature for that nonsnense.

Even if you haven't been there before at least act like it. Earl Campbell was great at that.
You know what else? I wouldn't be upset if Dunta decided to take a shit on that logo either.
Old 12-22-2008   #170
gwallaia

Rep Power: 63494 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

- OK virgin.
And with this juvenile post, the IQ of this thread has officially hit Zero.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008   #171
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Quote:

- OK virgin.
You complete the ***** circle that is made of Titan fans. You win sir. You win. Congrats.
Old 12-22-2008   #172
Eddyc85
Rookie

Make all the jokes you want but facts are facts, you guys are playoff virgins and you keep making fun of us for losing a Superbowl. Until you guys make the playoffs shut your mouths. Course in order to make the playoffs you may have to win as few as 10 games, that could be a challenge for a soon to be 7 win team like yourselves.
Old 12-23-2008   #173
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

The goal is to win a Super Bowl, scoreboard says Titans 0 - Texans 0. Outside of that you only have content to debate. Facts do suck at times.
Old 12-23-2008   #174
Eddyc85
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
The goal is to win a Super Bowl, scoreboard says Titans 0 - Texans 0. Outside of that you only have content to debate. Facts do suck at times.
Yea, and the scoreboard says Peter O'Toole and Hulk Hogan both have zero Oscars for best actor.
Old 12-23-2008   #175
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Yea, and the scoreboard says Peter O'Toole and Hulk Hogan both have zero Oscars for best actor.
Yess and...?
Old 12-23-2008   #176
Eddyc85
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
Yess and...?
Do I really need to explain it?
Old 12-23-2008   #177
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68517 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Sigh.

Ok, I have gone through a lot of this thread, as painful as it was.

As a longtime poster here, lemme ask you something.

Am I now 'classless?' As someone that has rooted for the Oilers/Titans since I was 6 years old and Earl Campbell's calf was bigger than me, I find it sad that Titans' fans are lumped in as classless, or better yet, marrying their cousins, lacking teeth etc. I've seen a ton of commentary here and elsewhere that sure as fkn hell lacks class.

Dread, wow, bringing up the one yard short? Got nothing else in your arsenal so go for 'ol faithful? Take my word on this - that play has nothing on the 2 hours of hell I sat through at Rich stadium when Don Beebe and Frank Reich ripped my heart out and I had to deal with Western NY's finest, meaning true inbreds.

Hey Bill, do we need to go tour small towns in Texas and find plenty of evidence that Texas has the same inbred/dental hygine problems as Tennessee?

Don't I sound ridiculous making those comments? I sure think so - it's the type of crap I would expect on the Jerry Springer show. Enough of the petty and tiresome banter between Titans/Texans fans. Grow up and talk football. All of us.

Bud Adams may be a putz and robbed you (and me) of the Oilers, but over a decade and change later, some of this needs to cease. It really does grow old.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008   #178
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Do I really need to explain it?
Well if your going by money earned the Hogan has POT beat and if you go by better movies POT kiss Hogans ass even though his best movie was LoA. Hogan's movies pulled a ton of cash and helped introduce Tommy "Tiny" Lister.

Old 12-23-2008   #179
gwallaia

Rep Power: 63494 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
Sigh.

Ok, I have gone through a lot of this thread, as painful as it was.

As a longtime poster here, lemme ask you something.

Am I now 'classless?' As someone that has rooted for the Oilers/Titans since I was 6 years old and Earl Campbell's calf was bigger than me, I find it sad that Titans' fans are lumped in as classless, .....
I've been to many NFL and College football stadiums across the great USA and I have come to one conclusion. All football fans are exactly the same. Every team has classless fans, every team has great fans. Its part of football.

Its Bud folks. We truly hate Bud and the idea of him enjoying success is unacceptable and wrong. When he is dead and beginning his new life in Hell, you will see us ease up.

We Love all Football Fans, even the ones rooting for the Titans.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008   #180
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101799 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You've never been to the playoffs. /END Argument
The HOUSTON Oilers went to the playoffs often...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read