Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 12-22-2008   #141
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

I think I am going to get one to muddy myself and hang it on the wall.

Bring on the Sqeelers and there fans

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008   #142
Eddyc85
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Did you advance in the playoffs? /END Argument
You've never been to the playoffs. /END Argument
Old 12-22-2008   #143
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 406301 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyc85 View Post
You've never been to the playoffs. /END Argument
Current franchise, no. The city, yes.
Old 12-22-2008   #144
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 91895 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
We will. Last year's tinnbred's choke job errrrrrrrr performance was very enjoyable.

Tennessee's slogan "One & Done Lives Here!"
Ha. Funny how the song remains the same. Different city, same results.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008   #145
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 91895 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Finally, Elvis took Jerry Glanville up on the free ticket.....
Dude, seriously, LMAO.

I would of repped you four times by now if I could of.

Old 12-22-2008   #146
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post

Thank you, thank you very much...
Quote:
NASHVILLE, Apr 19, 2004 (United Press International via COMTEX) -- The National Football League's Tennessee Titans has bounced male cheerleaders from its squad because they are too dangerous, it was reported Monday.
http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1P1-93609160.html
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008   #147
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

At least when the Oilers errr I mean Titans were in Houston they could make the playoffs. I bet most of you would dancing in the street if you actually could even be in the hunt.

Hell your main forum is rittled with comments about how next year is the year. It is like a Christmas tradition. You get a Christmas tree, kids visit santa, egg nog is back in the stores and Texans fans are talking of how next season will be the year they make the playoffs.

Old 12-22-2008   #148
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
At least when the Oilers errr I mean Titans were in Houston they could make the playoffs. I bet most of you would dancing in the street if you actually could even be in the hunt.

Hell your main forum is rittled with comments about how next year is the year. It is like a Christmas tradition. You get a Christmas tree, kids visit santa, egg nog is back in the stores and Texans fans are talking of how next season will be the year they make the playoffs.
Theres no need to get personal.

Old 12-22-2008   #149
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41343 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

What is the big deal, I wipe my buttocks with that yellow rag!
Old 12-22-2008   #150
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314445 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

The Titans are a better team than the Texans. The Colts are a better team than the Texans. Jacksonville sucks and is in last place.

That's just the way it is in 2008. Not that I like it or anything, but denying the sky is blue is a little silly when you see it's blue.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008   #151
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
This worthless and pointless thread has been saved by the buttocks of the cheerleader to the right of the mascot.

Yes Mam!
I like big butts....and I cannot lie...
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008   #152
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

I actually loved watching Lendale step on the towel and I am not a fan of his. It just reeked of attitude and personality, maybe that is what comes with winning because this franchise has been void of intangibles, except for Carr's hair.
Old 12-22-2008   #153
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I think I am going to get one to muddy myself and hang it on the wall.

Bring on the Sqeelers and there fans
The Texans are my team...but I got MAD love for the Steelers. If you ladies make it past Palamalu I have one question to ask of you. Are you gonna blow the Superbowl by the same 12 inches or will ya narrow it down to 11 this time? Your Trojans are gonna get cocky and then become a beaten and bruised obstacle on the way to the Steelers being the first team to #6

DEAL WITH IT! Mother-trucker....Polychronopolous
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008   #154
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109600 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I actually loved watching Lendale step on the towel and I am not a fan of his. It just reeked of attitude and personality, maybe that is what comes with winning because this franchise has been void of intangibles, except for Carr's hair.
Don't think so. There are class organizations that wouldn't put up with that. I highly doubt you would see Brandon Jacobs pulling something similar on the sidelines. Maybe it's because the Giants have been there before and are used to winning.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008   #155
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37218 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
This worthless and pointless thread has been saved by the buttocks of the cheerleader to the right of the mascot.

Yes Mam!
That is a sweet Butt...
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008   #156
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37218 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

It doesn't matter. Panthers are gonna win it all anyway..
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008   #157
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

I want a Steelers vs Panthers Super Bowl. Steelers going for the first ever sixth Super Bowl and the Panthers going for their first.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008   #158
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109600 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
It doesn't matter. Panthers are gonna win it all anyway..
They looked great that first half. I think they will definitely challenge. Personally as a Giants fan I don't want to see them again.
Old 12-22-2008   #159
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
I want a Steelers vs Panthers Super Bowl. Steelers going for the first ever sixth Super Bowl and the Panthers going for their first.
It would be the Panthers second. They played in that Houston Super Bowl.

Edit: Never mind, you mean their first SB win, gotcha.
Old 12-22-2008   #160
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Theres no need to get personal.
I hope that was sarcasm ...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read