Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-21-2008   #14
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3753 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: why the effff is the blue crew not up for this award?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
I does matter, Hobie. The chronicle is our only "real" fishwrap in this town and we HAVE to turn to them on occasions.

They are asking which are the best tailgating lots but they aren't giving us all the options. My question to them is WHY?? All I want is an answer. (BTW, no response from AM or JM at this point. It seems I will get my response after the poll is over(?). Is that right?)

If the shoe was on the other foot, wouldn't you want to know why Orange wasn't included? Wouldn't it tick you off just a tad??
Ted... would it bother me, not at all.. I mean, it's like I said, I could not care less what anyone thought of the orange lot tailgaters or if we were omitted from a online newspaper poll, I mean really..We are out there having a great time with people we care about and if someone wants to say the Blue lot is best, so be it.. It effects me not in any way. I will still show up the following game, party with the same great people and do my thing.. I would be willing to bet everyone here that not 1 of you thinks what any of the other lots are doing each and every Sunday we are out there tailgating, or at least I do not.
As I said, it's the people we tailgate with , our community of sorts, at least to me.. Who is the best lot, well that depends on how many people from that lot saw the article and went to post. as there is not 1 person here that can say honestly which lot is the best unless they spent a full season at every lot..That's why I said who gives a S. what people write.. it's all a numbers game. Cuz when it is "official", who has the best lot, there will be people saying, WHAT, ARE THEY EFFIN' NUTS !!
You guys have a great setup over in Plat. as the blue has their corporate beasts, the Yellow has the Mojo, and we have our groups as well...it's the people in my eyes, not the "lot" who makes the Texans tailgaters then best in the NFL..
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read