Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2008   #1
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default PSL's FOR SALE IN THE BULL PEN

I have 7 PSL's and in a financial bind and need to sell 5 of them.

section 116, row H, seat 15

section 117 row C, seats 9 & 10

section 117 row F, seats 18 & 19

If interested send me a PM, I'm warning you they are not cheap. If can't sell here I will but them on ebay for more/
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008   #2
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PSL's FOR SALE IN THE BULL PEN

bump
Old 11-29-2008   #3
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 View Post
I have 7 PSL's and in a financial bind and need to sell 5 of them.

section 116, row H, seat 15

section 117 row C, seats 9 & 10 SOLD

section 117 row F, seats 18 & 19

If interested send me a PM, I'm warning you they are not cheap. If can't sell here I will but them on ebay for more/
Section 117 Row C SOLD
Old 12-03-2008   #4
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

bump
Old 12-05-2008   #5
txchick1971
SassyRedneck

Rep Power: 16 txchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden cover

i'll let you know after i get my xmas bonus tonight
txchick1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008   #6
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 398 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by txchick1971 View Post
i'll let you know after i get my xmas bonus tonight
Alright, and in writing too!
Old 12-05-2008   #7
txchick1971
SassyRedneck

Rep Power: 16 txchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyFresh View Post
Alright, and in writing too!
if you was smart, you'd get me to sign over the check after all that free alcohol we'll be drinking......lol
txchick1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-07-2008   #8
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

These PSL's go on ebay wednesday.
Old 12-07-2008   #9
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Man I wish..going to have to wait until I get out of College for PSLs.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008   #10
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: PSL's FOR SALE IN THE BULL PEN

Just my thoughts guys - I have PSL's I love, and that's because we sat down and decided IF and WHEN those seats that are the chance of a lifetime come open, you make it happen. Whether it's calling mom and dad, upping your credit card limit, etc.

So if you've alwayd dreamed of sitting in the heart of the Bullpen, make it happen. For someone who is always watching, PSL's in 116 and 117 below about row T or so happen about 10 seats per year between here and Ebay. And the ones on Ebay are $$$$$$. So please, step up and keep these in the hands of fans

If you haven't always wanted to sit in the Bullpen or don't like the view, I understand and there will always be PSL's for sale
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008   #11
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Old 12-19-2008   #12
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

C'mon folks, Preston is an original FANatic.
This is the time to get tix in the Bullpen (if that is where you want to be)...
Lets help him out, and the TEXANS!!

Want a scalper to get more primo seats?
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008   #13
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl View Post
C'mon folks, Preston is an original FANatic.
This is the time to get tix in the Bullpen (if that is where you want to be)...
Lets help him out, and the TEXANS!!

Want a scalper to get more primo seats?
SCALPER HERE! HOW MUCH FOR DA SEATS?
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read