Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2008   #23
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Good Job ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Lets break that one down too since you seem so butt hurt over it.

So the thread is started by hpfDave (Dave Sabo dave@houstonprofootball.com). For his first post on our board he comes on AFTER the game and post this gem:

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=44157

I'll take the time to actually link to the thread since you forgot that one.

My response:

You decide to chime in:

Which I responded with:

You comment on us living in the past; I point out you have none. I see nothing two faced at all about that. It is the truth. Every sentence in my response is accurate and on point of where the Texans franchise and a large portion of the fan base is. Still not over a team that left 10 years ago, still not a playoff team, still not a division winner. Its time to move on and think about the future of YOUR franchise not one that is 10 years out. If the Titans/Oilers are such a losing organization with nothing of quality why do you care? If someone stole your Pinto would you still be bitching and moaning about it 10 years later?
Hey genuis, any idea who I was referring to whenever I said
Quote:
(with a couple of exceptions)
? You, Childress, Bipolar and maybe a couple of others.

It was directed at some those folks who obviously took the short bus to school, like the guy that defended the Titans loss, by saying the Steelers had already won... Even though I knew Dave Sabo was just teasing, notice I didn't really defend or agree with him. Then you came back with that blast. When I posted your blast here, people took realized that you weren't sincere with your congrats.

Anyway, I'm done.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read