Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 12-15-2008   #21
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Good Job ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
The old days, not a Steelers fan but do not hate then either.

... but I hope that they beat the titans as bad as they beat the the Lions.
I'm on the same page with you old school. My hatred for the Steelers has diminished other the years, but watching the old films can get it going again. These days my hatred for the Teets have replaced them. I just don't like anything about them, let alone Bud.

So Go Steelers, though I feel funny uttering such nonsense.
Old 12-15-2008   #22
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Nice win ... AJ was unstoppable and we could not break your D.

Congrats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Thanks.
Not so fast my friends..........

Sometimes, no matter how much you try to hide your true colors, they will eventually show through... Huh Arrow??

From GoTits.com

Quote:
Originally Quoted by Blazing Arrow
At least we have a past to look at. Texans fan look to the past and just get a bitter taste in their mouths. Then ***** and moan about how they were robbed of their team and in the same breath bring up events like the Bills playoff loss. Until the Texans make the playoffs they will just be another lost cow looking to get back to the herd.
Old 12-15-2008   #23
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249442 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Quoted by Blazing Arrow
At least we have a past to look at. Texans fan look to the past and just get a bitter taste in their mouths. Then ***** and moan about how they were robbed of their team and in the same breath bring up events like the Bills playoff loss. Until the Texans make the playoffs they will just be another lost cow looking to get back to the herd.
"A past to look at"? WTF?

Yeah, somebody elses past. Piece of shit Titan fan doesn't have anything he didn't luck into because a fat old greedy bastard decided to take an enormous dump on the people who made him sick-rich for 30 years. It's quotes like this that remind me that people like Blazing Anus are just trolls and threads like these are nothing more than their way of trying to keep it all down just enough notches to not get banned.

Go over to the Titans message board (the official one) and read all the crying and moaning about how Carolina has "stolen" their "Smash and Dash" nickname. It's rich coming from a bunch of fans who stole their whole damn team.

**** the damn Titans, **** their fans and **** their city. **** their fat ass owner and **** Blazing Anus.

I think I need to ban myself! Hallelujah. Holy shit. Where's the Tylenol?
Old 12-15-2008   #24
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Why get all worked up over something someone said on a message board? If you think its ignorant then leave it at that, let him be wrong.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #25
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow
At least we have a past to look at.
yeah, you do...

Old 12-15-2008   #26
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
yeah, you do...

Best and worst day of my short life at the time... and I wouldn't trade that day for anything. Thanks for the memories!
Old 12-15-2008   #27
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post

Yeah, somebody elses past. Piece of shit Titan fan doesn't have anything he didn't luck into because a fat old greedy bastard decided to take an enormous dump on the people who made him sick-rich for 30 years. It's quotes like this that remind me that people like Blazing Anus are just trolls and threads like these are nothing more than their way of trying to keep it all down just enough notches to not get banned.

Go over to the Titans message board (the official one) and read all the crying and moaning about how Carolina has "stolen" their "Smash and Dash" nickname. It's rich coming from a bunch of fans who stole their whole damn team.

**** the damn Titans, **** their fans and **** their city. **** their fat ass owner and **** Blazing Anus.

Where do you come up with this stuff? The Titans fans didn't hijack a franchise or steal a team. Lol!

The Houstonians were given a vote on a new stadium and they knew that the alternative would be our football team leaving. We voted no, so Adams left. Part of the equation was the fault of the voters who didn't want to pony up for the new stadium. Bud Adams is and always will be a piece of garbage, but there was an ultimatum and Houstonians voted against keeping the team.

Hating the fans for accepting a team is stupid. If Houston didn't have a team and another team wanted to come here, then I'm sure Houstonians would have gladly accepted the team the same way that people in Nashville did.

your rant here doesn't make any sense man.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #28
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249442 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Where do you come up with this stuff? The Titans fans didn't hijack a franchise or steal a team. Lol!

The Houstonians were given a vote on a new stadium and they knew that the alternative would be our football team leaving. We voted no, so Adams left. Part of the equation was the fault of the voters who didn't want to pony up for the new stadium. Bud Adams is and always will be a piece of garbage, but there was an ultimatum and Houstonians voted against keeping the team.

Hating the fans for accepting a team is stupid. If Houston didn't have a team and another team wanted to come here, then I'm sure Houstonians would have gladly accepted the team the same way that people in Nashville did.

your rant here doesn't make any sense man.
Nobody in Houston was given a vote on anything. You would know that if you had any idea what you were talking about where this is concerned. This article neatly sums up the event.

http://www.fee.org/publications/the-...e.asp?aid=3344

People who were actually paying attention to all of this while it was happening will remember the words "exclusive right to negotiate" and scratch their heads and look at you funny when you tell them that they failed to vote for the "Build The Bud Dome" proposition. That's because there wasn't one.

RIF

Additionally I have no problem hating the city of Nashville for stepping in and spreading wide for Bud. I have no problem hating their fans who act like Houstonians were to blame for the Oilers departure and that the franchise was somehow deprived of affection and support until it lucked out and landed in Possum Holler. When Houston didn't have a team I would never have supported going out and trying to lure a franchise from another city here. I have no respect for anyone who would.

But mostly I hate their fans because they're frequently arrogant dicks well on their way to matching Cowboys fans egos (only without a trophy to wave in your face which makes them even more ridiculous)
Old 12-15-2008   #29
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Nobody in Houston was given a vote on anything. You would know that if you had any idea what you were talking about where this is concerned. This article neatly sums up the event.

People who were actually paying attention to all of this while it was happening will remember the words "exclusive right to negotiate" and scratch their heads and look at you funny when you tell them that they failed to vote for the "Build The Bud Dome" proposition. That's because there wasn't one.

RIF
Yes....

Beleive it or not man, I have posted a link to that article before, myself.
Old 12-15-2008   #30
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

RIF
You can't blame the fans for wanting a team. Houston fans would want a team as well if we didn't have one and another team wanted to come here.

I don't think that Blazing Arrow said or did anything disrespectful. He started a thread congratulating a win. What was wrong with that?
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #31
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Quote:
You can't blame the fans for wanting a team. Houston fans would want a team as well if we didn't have one and another team wanted to come here.

I don't think that Blazing Arrow said or did anything disrespectful. He started a thread congratulating a win. What was wrong with that?
What was wrong with that is that he didn't mean a word of it and at the same time was parked over at another board talking shit while pretending that his mouth was full of crow over here. Basically Titan fan was showing you what Titan fan is all about.
Old 12-15-2008   #32
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:

No issues with the congrats. Unfortunately it turned out to be very hollow. I posted a quote from GoTits.com where he showed his colors. Hervoyel expressed how he felt about that post..

We've been lucky to have some good Titans fans post here over the years. It just turns out that Arrow wasn't one of them.

Anway, long story short..... I don't like my exes let alone their husbands or BF's.....
Old 12-15-2008   #33
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

No But this fan did..

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetontitan View Post
go have a drink, or several and drive home imatexan...and forget to wear your seatbelt
Fans over there are PATHETIC and have no class.

Why are they on F2F alliance?
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #34
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Brilliant.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #35
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Guys just look at it this way...

We have a new BADASS stadium, with a owner that is deadset on doing whatever it takes to win, a glossy new logo, battle red duds, Andre Johnson and a bunch of other classy guys, hot ass cheerleaders, Toro(who, btw, loves to jump in the crowd) and the best fans in TX.

The Titans have a fat slob owner with a crappy hairpiece, light blue uni's, thumbtacks and flaming meatballs, a busted up Haynesworth, their '07 1st rounder riding the pine, a PUNK ***** fake-ass irishman Finnegan, and all of the inbreds in TN as fans, with a CRAPPY stadium(you got it Bud!)

Screw the Oilers/Titans...

We're the TEXANS
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #36
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Guys just look at it this way...

We have a new BADASS stadium, with a owner that is deadset on doing whatever it takes to win, a glossy new logo, battle red duds, Andre Johnson and a bunch of other classy guys, hot ass cheerleaders, Toro(who, btw, loves to jump in the crowd) and the best fans in TX.

The Titans have a fat slob owner with a crappy hairpiece, light blue uni's, thumbtacks and flaming meatballs, a busted up Haynesworth, their '07 1st rounder riding the pine, a PUNK ***** fake-ass irishman Finnegan, and all of the inbreds in TN as fans, with a CRAPPY stadium(you got it Bud!)

Screw the Oilers/Titans...

We're the TEXANS

+1. "a PUNK ***** fake-ass irishman Finnegan"
Old 12-15-2008   #37
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Not so fast my friends..........

Sometimes, no matter how much you try to hide your true colors, they will eventually show through... Huh Arrow??

From GoTits.com
Quote:
How is what is said inaccurate?

I am sure all I would have to do is search Bud or maybe Dud and I would get a whole mess of threads "b*tching and moaning' about how the team is dead to whom ever and how the team was stolen from them and yada yada yada.

Seems pretty bitter and seems like a lot of complaining.

On more then one occasion on this board the Bills game has been thrown in my face as a huge choke job.

And until the Texans are able to prove they can have a winning season and make the playoffs the team will be marked and taunted about it. Not just by me but most you try to run smack on.

I love how you do not bring the first post of the thread into context of why I might have been aggressive on the smack talk. The first poster decided to come on our board after the game and makes his first post that we are "OH-ver RAY-ted" ... please run your mouth before the game don't come out like a coward after the fact [not Bill but the thread took itís life at that point].

Also you compared me to a Cowboy fan ... you should have known the response would be pointed.

You also forgot this final addition from me:
Quote:
You got your congrats don't expect a reach around too.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #38
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Rep Power: 317617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
How is what is said inaccurate?
In your mind, what you said in the Tits forum was accurate..."in your mind" being the key part of my statement.

Fine, no prob, it's a Titans fan doing what Titans fan do...but...

Quote:
Nice win ... AJ was unstoppable and we could not break your D.

Congrats.
...it just makes the above congrats post all the more disingenuous.

Equating you to Cowboy fan was a bit below the belt. However, I think that comes from the letdown of reading this thread with sincerity, but then finding out that you were trash talking us at the same time in another forum. Lowlife Titans fan is one thing, but back-stabbing lowlife Titans fan kind of puts you in the same company as many Cowboys fans (no offense to the resident and approved Cowboys fans of the forum).

Of course, you know this is all fun and games of an inter-divisional rivalry with all the baggage of history, so I know you're thick-skinned enough to take it in stride. And that being said, I honestly and sincerely wish to tell you, during this holiday season, go Steelers.
Old 12-15-2008   #39
Bulluck53
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post

Fine, no prob, it's a Titans fan doing what Titans fan do...
And what exactly would that be?
Old 12-15-2008   #40
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
And what exactly would that be?
Being mean to Texans fans.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read