Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2008   #61
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans 3rd Annual Blue Crew Chili Cookoff Tailgate

What a great tailgate and a fantatic win by the good guys!

Yvette, no one could ever accuse you of that. You are as classy as fans get. Had we lost I know you would have been compassionate with just a small mix of competitive good natured ribbing. I hope our fans treated you just the same. It was great to see ya again!

I have always considered The Blue Crew Tailgate as the unofficial "Official" Tailgate of Texanstalk. It was nice to meet Honoring Earl, Docbar, Texanschick1971, Mannyfresh, and all the wonderful people they brought. I hope everyone comes back to see us again and for those that didn't make it I hope to see you at our tailgate soon. I always say that it is good to put a face on a name.
Old 12-15-2008   #62
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 398 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected

Thank you TedC and everyone there who made us feel at home, the food was awesome and I'm glad everyone liked the jelloshots Trisha made along with the quaco dip. It was even great fun jabbing with the Titan fans there too. JoeTexan the pinata was awesome and just your hospitality and enthusiasm made it a great tailgate.... I can't wait to see ya'll at the Bears games come the 28th.
Old 12-15-2008   #63
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
What a great tailgate and a fantatic win by the good guys!

Yvette, no one could ever accuse you of that. You are as classy as fans get. Had we lost I know you would have been compassionate with just a small mix of competitive good natured ribbing. I hope our fans treated you just the same. It was great to see ya again!

I have always considered The Blue Crew Tailgate as the unofficial "Official" Tailgate of Texanstalk. It was nice to meet Honoring Earl, Docbar, Texanschick1971, Mannyfresh, and all the wonderful people they brought. I hope everyone comes back to see us again and for those that didn't make it I hope to see you at our tailgate soon. I always say that it is good to put a face on a name.
Nothing to add except thanks for the jellow shots Texanschick1971.
Old 12-15-2008   #64
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

This game was better than Christmas and my b-day.

I got to finally deliver that hug I have been carrying around for SheTexan and got up the nerve to shake Texans_Chick's hand.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #65
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Great time as usual. You guys are the best.
Old 12-15-2008   #66
txchick1971
SassyRedneck

Rep Power: 16 txchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyFresh View Post
Thank you TedC and everyone there who made us feel at home, the food was awesome and I'm glad everyone liked the jelloshots Trisha made along with the quaco dip. It was even great fun jabbing with the Titan fans there too. JoeTexan the pinata was awesome and just your hospitality and enthusiasm made it a great tailgate.... I can't wait to see ya'll at the Bears games come the 28th.
Why do I feel like I've been hit by a truck.
txchick1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #67
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

What a great tailgate & a great win for our team!

It was nice meeting all the new folk - y'all be sure to stop by for the next one when we skin da bears.....!
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #68
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvette View Post
It was great seeing you all again. The tailgating was the highlight of that game!

SheTexan, I thought about you right away when we went for it on 4th and 3. This time, we were out coached and doggone it's going to take me a while to get over this one.

Congrats on your Super Bowl, your team made us look like pretenders.

See you next year!
Don't be to hard on JF Yvette. The wind was swirling around real bad in that end zone, and regardless of how good Brionas is, you can't predict what the wind will do. Kris Brown missed a 27 yd'er in the same end zone, and he's one of the best kickers in the league, IMHO!! It would have been a tricky kick. I felt your boys just wanted to draw us offside, which is pretty easy sometimes, but, not yesterday. Kubiak and staff showed better game planning than I have seen all year, and that's a good thing for us. To be perfectly honest, we should have won by more than one point. BUT, our Texans like to keep us diehards on the edge and see what our hearts are made out of. I swallowed mine about 20 times yesterday!

I don't really call it our SB, it's just a good feeling to beat Bud's team. After all these years the bitterness is still there for that SOB! Nothing against most Titan fans, or the team itself, except Finngan the A-H. The only thing that would have made the win sweeter would have been if VY had been playing. But, his day is coming at Reliant and I can't wait!!

You are always welcome at our tailgate, and maybe I'll make another trip to Opryland next year. We need to give our friend Livid a good talking too!!

As for our tailgate, it was great, as usual!! I loved meeting all the newbies and hope you will return for the Bears game. We're just a bunch of crazy Texan fans who get together for a good time, meet new fans, and entertain our OOT guest. We don't need all the fancy corporate purchase stuff to make us better, we are the REAL thing!!! As for HEB!! I will continue to buy my stuff from Krogers!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #69
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by txchick1971 View Post
Why do I feel like I've been hit by a truck.
Did it look like this??

Old 12-15-2008   #70
txchick1971
SassyRedneck

Rep Power: 16 txchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden cover

more like this....

txchick1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #71
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Who won the chili cook off contest already?
Old 12-15-2008   #72
Tedc
Hardheaded

Justin/BullPenAndy
Old 12-15-2008   #73
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Justin/BullPenAndy
I can only imagine what their secret ingredients were!!!
Old 12-15-2008   #74
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Justin/BullPenAndy
It was fun being a judge this year! BUT, I'll be back ready to knock Justin/BPA off their throne. I found out, AFTER THE CONTEST, what their secret ingredient is!!

All the chile was GREAT, and it was hard as hell to pick a winner. I think Pappy, our Titan pappy, issued the final vote. So, to all of you that lost, blame the TITAN!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #75
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 118533 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
I can only imagine what their secret ingredients were!!!
Like I told Andy...I'll just consider myself the winner of the "UNleaded" Division!

...I still want his Cast Iron Dutch Oven though...
Old 12-15-2008   #76
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Like I told Andy...

...I still want his Dutch Oven though...
"Not that there is anything wrong with it."

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read