Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 12-11-2008   #1
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I Know We Can Find 8-10 Of These Here

We are looking for 8-10 individuals ready to take center stage and show their Texans spirit and pride in an upcoming Texans Gameday Magazine.

We have a great opportunity for the most spirited fans in the Bull Pen to possibly be on the cover of the Fan Appreciation Gameday Magazine on Sunday, December 28th when the Texans take on the Chicago Bears. We are looking for individuals that possess true Texans character and are not afraid to show it! I need all interested participants to email me their interest and a photo of themselves in their most festive Texans gear. We will choose the participants Friday afternoon and the photo shoot will be this Sunday before the Titans game. A summary of the details and guidelines are listed below, but please see the attachment for complete contest rules.

Winners will be chosen and contacted in the afternoon of Friday, December 12th.
Participants must send in a photo highlighting your most spirited Texans outfit to me before noon this Friday, December 12th.
If chosen participants must have a valid game ticket for Sunday, December 14 and be able to meet at the Coca-Cola entrance at 9:30am.
There is no re-entry and therefore one must stay inside the stadium after the photo shoot.
Participants must be dressed in the same festive Texans outfits as in the submitted photo to participate in the photo shoot.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns and I look forward to your response.

Help us end the search for the Texans Next Top Models!

Holly Schweitzer

Event Services Coordinator

Houston Texans

Reliant Stadium

Two Reliant Park

Houston, TX 77054-1573

Phone 832-667-2039

Fax 832-667-2055

www.houstontexans.com

Go Texans!
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #2
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Know We Can Find 8-10 Of These Here

Who do we email?
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #3
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Sorry....

hschweitzer@houstontexans.com
Old 12-11-2008   #4
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 296584 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd submit, but for this rule: "There is no re-entry and therefore one must stay inside the stadium after the photo shoot." Shoot, I'm bringing my 18 yo son to his first tailgate, so no way am I going to hang out at the stadium and miss the fun in the parking lots!
Old 12-12-2008   #5
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I got the e-mail, but, I will pass. No way in freaking hell do I want my ugly mug on the face of the gameday mag!!! I was going to take Aaron and Beth, but, you have to be 18, so that leaves them out.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008   #6
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I would have done it but too little notic..i dont have all my things in San Marcos, other than the flag,hat,jersey.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008   #7
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Sooo who else was chosen.....

I'll be there
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-12-2008   #8
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post

I'll be there
You got picked? Sweet!
Old 12-12-2008   #9
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post

I'll be there
I'll see you there Dr2bKay.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008   #10
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

very cool, y'all!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read