Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 12-10-2008   #61
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 120208 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

I thought it was Jesus or a gun (fuel song)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHycyHbS438
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #62
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_BEZaPN8gUY
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #63
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I find that pic blasphemous, the Burger King guy sure has lost his sense of political correctness lately.
So do I. The gun and all is just humor, but the finger is immoral and therefore blasphemous. I won't care in about 30 seconds, but it's not me who will remember it.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #64
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 381485 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
So do I. The gun and all is just humor, but the finger is immoral and therefore blasphemous. I won't care in about 30 seconds, but it's not me who will remember it.
Are you serious?
Old 12-11-2008   #65
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 160519 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Just to be clear, my post was just a little humor.
Old 12-11-2008   #66
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 120208 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Well this was from earlier this year
Quote:
Flying Spaghetti Monster statue at Tennessee courthouse
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13772_3-9906870-52.html

so...I will leave it at that

probably some humor ,which to each is his/her own. and doesn't affect me
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #67
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139057 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Just to be clear, my post was just a little humor.
I found it extremely offensive....

Old 12-11-2008   #68
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post
Yeah Fat Albert Haynesworth had a role in it......

Is he a turd or a piece of shit?

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #69
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
Yeah Fat Albert Haynesworth had a role in it......

Is he a turd or a piece of shit?
He might be a Texturd next year depending how much cap room you have.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #70
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post
He might be a Texturd next year depending how much cap room you have.
Yup and then he will be all rainbows and sunshine. Funny how that works.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #71
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 139057 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Yup and then he will be all rainbows and sunshine. Funny how that works.
It's funny alright... Funny how you seem to mention rainbows. *not that there's anything wrong with that*
Old 12-11-2008   #72
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
It's funny alright... Funny how you seem to mention rainbows. *not that there's anything wrong with that*
Bill I am straight ... sorry to disappoint. How as your day off yesterday?

Old 12-11-2008   #73
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Bill I am straight ... sorry to disappoint. How as your day off yesterday?
You must be using a public computer, otherwise you wouldn't be trying so hard to convince everyone that you are straight... What day off???
Old 12-11-2008   #74
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Well this was from earlier this year
Quote:
Flying Spaghetti Monster statue at Tennessee courthouse
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13772_3-9906870-52.html

so...I will leave it at that

probably some humor ,which to each is his/her own. and doesn't affect me
What I want to know is how long did the statue stay in front of the Tennessee courthouse before Lendale White came by and ate it?
Old 12-11-2008   #75
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
You must be using a public computer, otherwise you wouldn't be trying so hard to convince everyone that you are straight... What day off???
Not trying to convince anyone just letting you know. You are spending a lot of time in what I assume is an attempt to come on to me. Just wanted to let you know you don't have a chance.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,464024,00.html

^ call in gay to work

Old 12-11-2008   #76
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Two things that strike me as funny..

A) You live in the Bay area and are a Titans fan, yet you spend a lot of time on a Texans message board.. Lemme guess, your favorite Village People character was the Cowboy?
B) You knew about the call in gay thing...

I'm just sayin'.
Old 12-11-2008   #77
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

It was a pretty big thing in my area. It was on all of the local new stations. As you can see this came from the fox news website.

I spend a lot of time on a lot of boards. All the AFC South but this is the most active so you get my attention oh and I think I am banned on Jaguars.com now ... my last post? I meantioned that MJD went to my high school

Old 12-11-2008   #78
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
It was a pretty big thing in my area. It was on all of the local new stations. As you can see this came from the fox news website.

I spend a lot of time on a lot of boards. All the AFC South but this is the most active so you get my attention oh and I think I am banned on Jaguars.com now ... my last post? I meantioned that MJD went to my high school
Jags fans are kinda weird. We get a couple of the good ones that stop by here, but others can be asshats.
Old 12-11-2008   #79
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

There main board is designed horribly. They use black as the back color and do not allow picture of any kind. Oh and you have to have special permission or know some secret trick to put a signature in that is more then text.

If you slam them in a smack thread the mods delete it then allow anti Titans/Colts/Texans threads to go on for 20+ pages. They like to dish it out but step on poor kitties tail and they run crying.

Old 12-11-2008   #80
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
There main board is designed horribly. They use black as the back color and do not allow picture of any kind. Oh and you have to have special permission or know some secret trick to put a signature in that is more then text.

If you slam them in a smack thread the mods delete it then allow anti Titans/Colts/Texans threads to go on for 20+ pages. They like to dish it out but step on poor kitties tail and they run crying.
Yeah, that sounds like the experiences I've had over there. I actually quit visiting their board.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read