Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 12-10-2008   #21
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
We discovered Monarch was an alias. He's one of the top posters here, if I remember.
If you don't want to say this publicly, can you PM me the other identity?
Thanks.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008   #22
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
If you don't want to say this publicly, can you PM me the other identity?
Thanks.
Sign me up for that one too, please.

Old 12-10-2008   #23
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
For all you old school posters.... Where in the world is bongo? I miss his ridiculous rants.
Wasn't bongo the one that used about a million periods? Sorta like this

The titans are the best.....................................we have good defense...................................We in Nashville................................bongo wetahted..............................thank you.......................
Old 12-10-2008   #24
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
I am just amazed that Titan fan has figured out how to use the message boards.....no wait their favorite son invented it. I guess generations on moonshine has its benefits....speaking of the shine...Kerry is gonna be back on the sauce after Mario gets done with him. It would be nice for us to knock their quarterback out for the rest of the season like their cheap shotting fat man did to ours last year.

I guess the Titans are the only thing those necks have to root for...what else do they have going on ? other than tractor pulls and womens basketball? I guess they are looking forward to the Lane Kiffin era? Seriously...Lane Kiffen? ( I guess the donkey that kicked field goals was busy)come on TU I thought that was a major program .my school is starting a football program and we are hiring a guy who has coached before.

I am glad that the people in Tennesee have something to be happy about. after the Bud Adams curse runs its course. they will return to their depression because they realize they still live in Tennesee, maybe they can fall back on reliving the greatest regular season of their lives on the new invention called the Blue-ray..wait i still think they use Beta max there.

Go Texans beat the Tennesee Tackling Elvi ( there is no such thing as a Titan that came from Tennesee, I still think they pulled that name out of a still)

That was cute... the real UT in the real football conference will turn out just fine (that should cause a nice ruckus!)

Anyways, this will be a fun game to watch but honestly, smack is only fun when it can be returned. At this point, all you guys have on us is possums and inbreeding (I don't know whats wrong with bringing a family closer ). Until you guys steal a few then smack will be pretty non-existent from Titans fans that aren't trolls. I don't mean anything by it, I love hearing yall put down Jacksonville and their fans, its absolutely hilarious!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, though certain posters won't believe my sincerity (GP), you guys are on the right track personnel-wise. The coach may or may not work out.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008   #25
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Wasn't bongo the one that used about a million periods? Sorta like this

The titans are the best.....................................we have good defense...................................We in Nashville................................bongo wetahted..............................thank you.......................
yea thats him, he had some good insight that I enjoyed reading but apparently a lot of it wasnt true and he got blasted for it, which was also enjoyable to read.
Old 12-10-2008   #26
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
That was cute... the real UT in the real football conference will turn out just fine (that should cause a nice ruckus!)

Anyways, this will be a fun game to watch but honestly, smack is only fun when it can be returned. At this point, all you guys have on us is possums and inbreeding (I don't know whats wrong with bringing a family closer ). Until you guys steal a few then smack will be pretty non-existent from Titans fans that aren't trolls. I don't mean anything by it, I love hearing yall put down Jacksonville and their fans, its absolutely hilarious!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, though certain posters won't believe my sincerity (GP), you guys are on the right track personnel-wise. The coach may or may not work out.
You going to the game? I'd be more than happy to return the smack...right upside the head.

Just messin with ya Bulluck. Unlike your sister Flaming Sparrow, you're one of the decent titan posters.
Old 12-10-2008   #27
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Bongo is a big poster on GoTitans ... I will make sure he knows you guys miss him.
Get....... him on over. I always...... enjoyed reading....his....posts....
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008   #28
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You going to the game? I'd be more than happy to return the smack...right upside the head.

Just messin with ya Bulluck. Unlike your sister Flaming Sparrow, you're one of the decent titan posters.
Quit with the love fest.... It's Tinnbred week. Or is it weak?
Old 12-10-2008   #29
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I......................... remember.......................... Bongo.....................too!
Old 12-10-2008   #30
Bulluck53
All Pro

Quote:

Ha, man I would absolutely love to go down there. Unfortunately funding is scarce (college, aye) but my friend and I are planning on seeing them all at one point or another. Not sure where Houston will fall on the list. Went to Chicago this season, Cincy and Atlanta (not for the Titans) last year. Hopefully San Fran next season. H-town will fit in sooner or later.
Old 12-10-2008   #31
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
Get....... him on over. I always...... enjoyed reading....his....posts....
I PM'ed him and he denied knowledge of your site .... and most other sites for that matter. He said he might take a look to see what all the noise is about.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008   #32
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Well now!! A very astute meatball fan! You are absolutely correct on at least three of those listed!
Meatball? I thought they liked to have suasage parties or was that just vince?
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008   #33
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Quit with the love fest.... It's Tinnbred week. Or is it weak?
a freaking men
Old 12-10-2008   #34
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

This is got all the makings for a trap game for the tinnbreads.
Old 12-10-2008   #35
Bulluck53
All Pro

I don't see how it could be a trap game. There is a very real possibility that Pittsburgh loses at Baltimore on Sunday which would mean a win against the Texans solidifies home-field advantage throughout. If the Titans lose, I doubt it will be because you guys snuck up on them.
Old 12-10-2008   #36
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
I don't see how it could be a trap game. There is a very real possibility that Pittsburgh loses at Baltimore on Sunday which would mean a win against the Texans solidifies home-field advantage throughout. If the Titans lose, I doubt it will be because you guys snuck up on them.
Yeah, I agree. I think the Titans come here looking for a win and not past the Texans. In order for the Texans to have a chance, we have to play a nearly perfect game coupled with some Tennessee mistakes...

BTW, GoTitans.com has some of the weakest smack.
Old 12-10-2008   #37
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah, I agree. I think the Titans come here looking for a win and not past the Texans. In order for the Texans to have a chance, we have to play a nearly perfect game coupled with some Tennessee mistakes...

BTW, GoTitans.com has some of the weakest smack.
true bill, hard for one to talk smack one syllable words all the time
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008   #38
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Quote:

I just saw a pic of the flaming arrow brothers and sir there is no returning smack on that...the picture speaks for itself...flaming arrow brothers....when the Titans move to La that is going to have a whole new connotation.

Seriously how do thos guys not get beaten up by their own fans? If I saw Texan fan dressed like that I would at least test his blood alcohol content.
Old 12-10-2008   #39
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
true bill, hard for one to talk smack one syllable words all the time
That's pretty good.... Although, you have to admit the Tinbreds that come here are fairly articulate.
Old 12-10-2008   #40
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Quote:
That's pretty good.... Although, you have to admit the Tinbreds that come here are fairly articulate.
They probably live outside of Tennecksia

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read