Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 12-08-2008   #41
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Anything New on Vince Young?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
I knew you would be here to defend your guy. The jokes aren't funny to you because you love the guy. Go choke on VY's sausage........
defend 'my' guy? there is nothing to defend football-wise. he had a very promising rookie campaign and since then has gone into the tank and now looks like a spoiled rotten little kid. how could I defend that type of behavior?

what I can do is call out the juvenile 'vy is gay' 'vy loves sausage' schtick as being pretty freaking stale right about now. there is a lot to legitimately criticize VY about, so why resort to the mob mentality gay bashing. its your right to do so, this is the smack talk board. I'm just sayin.
Old 12-08-2008   #42
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
defend 'my' guy? there is nothing to defend football-wise. he had a very promising rookie campaign and since then has gone into the tank and now looks like a spoiled rotten little kid. how could I defend that type of behavior?

what I can do is call out the juvenile 'vy is gay' 'vy loves sausage' schtick as being pretty freaking stale right about now. there is a lot to legitimately criticize VY about, so why resort to the mob mentality gay bashing. its your right to do so, this is the smack talk board. I'm just sayin.

That's right, so you come in, step in the middle of a discussion with other Texans fans and BA and call us losers. Your weak.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008   #43
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
He is the back up and Kerry Coillins led them to a 12-1 record just like I said in preseason, that they would be better off with Collins starting. But clearly according to VY fans, they have a 12-1 record because "Vince just wins".
So as a Cow fan you are trying to mock a 12-1 team? Rich ...

Vince Young has been in more playoff games then any player as a Texan in the teamís franchise. No matter how bad he maybe he is still reaching achievements that only float around in the wet dreams of Mario Williams.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008   #44
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87675 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
i gotta agree. its pretty pathetic. i guess that is how it goes when immature Texans fan can't talk smack about anything on the football field..they have to resort to 3rd rate sausage jokes and jokes that VY is gay.

i remember when I used to call out Carr for being a loser and making fun of him and most of these posters called me a traitor and that I didn't know anything and that I was being immature saying that he sucked and his dad was a gravy trainer.......

...i guess making sausage jokes and gay jokes or ok but when you start talking football or lamenting how someone's parent is getting in the way of a player's development, you get neg repped and told you are a loser.

must be pot calling kettle back. i wouldn't worry about it Blazing Arrow. Until the Texans can beat the Titans on the football field, us Texans fans really have nothing to stand on other than immature hijinx and 3rd rate gay/sausage jokes that stopped being funny a long long time ago.

but what do some of these losers know. they were the same guys who had Carr's sausage so far down their throat you couldn't understand a word they were saying.

par for course for the football 'minds' around here.
So sad and so true. They want to constantly blast off on VY who is at least a native Houstonian that was a Texans fan and desperately wanted to be a Texan and these low life fans ridicule him and want him to fail and humiliate himself every chance they get. It's actually embarrassing to the fan base in my opinion. There is no leg to stand on to talk trash to the Titans right now realistically, so certain fans of ours have to reach out in other ways and hope for a 2nd string QB of the Titans who have disaster after disaster and that is what they have to get off on. Having to look for other ways like wishing misfortune upon a 2nd string QB to call this a successful season is beyond pathetic. In the end fans from other teams just laugh at stuff like this and form poor opinions about our fan base just because of a few ignorant ones that are so miserable with out current situation that they want a home town kid that has shown nothing but love to this organization and this city to have a severe break down.

But yet, David Carr was their prince. Lol!
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008   #45
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post

Vince Young has been in more playoff games then any player as a Texan in the teamís franchise. No matter how bad he maybe he is still reaching achievements that only float around in the wet dreams of Mario Williams.
I didn't see where anyone mocked the Tinnbreads (hard to mock any 12-1 team), just sausage boi.
Old 12-08-2008   #46
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

WTF? are you talking about, mocking a 12-1 team? no. All props to the record...it would not have been possible if Vince was the starting QB.

Old 12-08-2008   #47
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
So sad and so true. They want to constantly blast off on VY who is at least a native Houstonian that was a Texans fan and desperately wanted to be a Texan
Easy there hoss. Let's not paint with such a broad brush. I'm as die hard Texan fan as they come. I'm from Houston and I never once wanted VY on the Texans.
Old 12-08-2008   #48
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
So sad and so true. They want to constantly blast off on VY who is at least a native Houstonian that was a Texans fan and desperately wanted to be a Texan and these low life fans ridicule him and want him to fail and humiliate himself every chance they get. It's actually embarrassing to the fan base in my opinion. There is no leg to stand on to talk trash to the Titans right now realistically, so certain fans of ours have to reach out in other ways and hope for a 2nd string QB of the Titans who have disaster after disaster and that is what they have to get off on. Having to look for other ways like wishing misfortune upon a 2nd string QB to call this a successful season is beyond pathetic. In the end fans from other teams just laugh at stuff like this and form poor opinions about our fan base just because of a few ignorant ones that are so miserable with out current situation that they want a home town kid that has shown nothing but love to this organization and this city to have a severe break down.

I don't hate VY....I hate his fans.

Old 12-08-2008   #49
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays....
Old 12-08-2008   #50
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 98407 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

TB, did you rattle your zipper? That's the only reason I can think of that provoked this post.

By the way, aren't personal insults against forum rules?
Old 12-08-2008   #51
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
WTF? are you talking about, mocking a 12-1 team? no. All props to the record...it would not have been possible if Vince was the starting QB.
I don't agree with that statement. Though we might have had issues in some games I think Chris Johnson really changed the dynamics of this team.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008   #52
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
TB, did you rattle your zipper? That's the only reason I can think of that provoked this post.

By the way, aren't personal insults against forum rules?
I guess maybe I did
Old 12-08-2008   #53
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't see what's so hard to explain outside of Houston why some Texans fans will crack at Reggie Bush and Vince Young at every chance they get now.

The media lambasted us draft day for passing on the can't miss talent Reggie and hometown hero Vince. It was more pronounced after the season each has relatively as a rookie. Vince got a PB nod by injury and Reggie's team made it to the NFC championship. The past two seasons both have struggled while Mario Williams is starting to develop into an elite talent. Some media types are waking up to the fact they were wrong.

Being in the same division and the history between the two cities there will always be some animosity between the two teams. How deep it is varies. I still hope that Tennessee does nothing until Houston wins a title. I hold nothing personal against Vince or Reggie but professionally they haven't met the hype.

SH man I like your rants but dude.....let David Carr go.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008   #54
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Do you guys ever talk football or just about Young sausage?
Texans forum and NFL forum contain plenty of football talk. You know this already.

Quote:
i gotta agree. its pretty pathetic. i guess that is how it goes when immature Texans fan can't talk smack about anything on the football field..they have to resort to 3rd rate sausage jokes and jokes that VY is gay.
What exactly do you want "mature" Texans fans to talk smack about in here relating to the football field. Show me an example of this smack you talk to Titans fans when you're team is sub .500 and has a 2-11 record against their team please. We need an example of a paragon of maturity to come in here and show us how the "Smack Forum" (Where all the truly mature posts are made) should be run.
Old 12-08-2008   #55
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Easy there hoss. Let's not paint with such a broad brush. I'm as die hard Texan fan as they come. I'm from Houston and I never once wanted VY on the Texans.
he meant that VY wanted to be a Texan, not that all Texans fans wanted him to be drafted. fan sentiment was pretty much 60for/40against before Carr was retained. Once Kubiak said he could work with Carr, the argument was mute. there still were a lot of fans that were not sure VY was the right fit, and I was one of them. I just knew that if we drafted VY, Carr wouldn't be here, and that would at least give us a fighting chance at winning and not having to waste so much $$ on DC. And with VY's rookie play and with AJ and Daniels to throw to, maybe things would have been productive. We wouldn't have Mario, and that would suck, but you never know how things would have gone.

One thing is for sure, VY's days at Tennessee are pretty much done. Its just not going to work out for him there and if he doesn't get serious about being an NFL QB it won't work out anywhere for the guy. Wow, that sounds familiar. Fresno Tuck anyone?
Old 12-08-2008   #56
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 98407 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Well I've been called worse by Vince Young fan boys. No problem for me, but just thought calling people names was against forum rules and shows how weak you truly are.
Yeah, it's funny they have to refer to personal insults to take up for Sausage Boy.

BTW, I just noticed your sig. That's freakin awesome! Steve "The Mach 5" Slaton!
Old 12-08-2008   #57
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays....

Old 12-08-2008   #58
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
Do you guys ever talk football or just about Young sausage?
[insert NAMBLA joke]
Old 12-08-2008   #59
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Old 12-08-2008   #60
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
I don't see what's so hard to explain outside of Houston why some Texans fans will crack at Reggie Bush and Vince Young at every chance they get now.

The media lambasted us draft day for passing on the can't miss talent Reggie and hometown hero Vince. It was more pronounced after the season each has relatively as a rookie. Vince got a PB nod by injury and Reggie's team made it to the NFC championship. The past two seasons both have struggled while Mario Williams is starting to develop into an elite talent. Some media types are waking up to the fact they were wrong.

Being in the same division and the history between the two cities there will always be some animosity between the two teams. How deep it is varies. I still hope that Tennessee does nothing until Houston wins a title. I hold nothing personal against Vince or Reggie but professionally they haven't met the hype.

SH man I like your rants but dude.....let David Carr go.
you are totally 100% correct. The animosity is good and healthy for a rivalry, but the gay jokes and sausage jokes are just so played out and lame. people need to try something original or god forbid, football related. the guy isn't gay and he happens to sell sausage. I guess that makes Earl Campbell and Bum Phillips gay too by that flawed logic.

just grow up, 'VY is gay' bashers

and as for me getting over the failure that was the DC Universe, it's gonna take stability at the QB position to heal those wounds. Schaub is the guy to do that if he can stay healthy, that is for sure.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read