Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 12-08-2008   #21
ZX758
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 ZX758 was voted MVPZX758 was voted MVPZX758 was voted MVPZX758 was voted MVPZX758 was voted MVP
Default Re: Anything New on Vince Young?

Maybe VY will take Carr to Dicks Deli right before the Super bowl(if of course both teams make it that far)
ZX758 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008   #22
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Maybe they'll send him to the probowl again this year--he has earned it just about as much as his rookie season.
I actually agree with this statement. He should go to the pro Bowl. Without him on the BENCH we probably would not be 12-1 ... but we are.

Any predictions how long Shammy can stay in the game?

I am guessing 2 quarters.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008   #23
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX758 View Post
Maybe VY will take Carr to Dicks Deli right before the Super bowl(if of course both teams make it that far)
Ha!!! Repped.
Old 12-08-2008   #24
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Re: Anything New on Vince Young?
I heard he's still coaching in South Carolina...

Old 12-08-2008   #25
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

With this weeks victory the Titans will once again crush any hope the Texans have of a winning season.

Old 12-08-2008   #26
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I heard he's still coaching in South Carolina...

Be careful with this one TB, you may be neg repped and called a bigot for this from a certain poster.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008   #27
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
Be careful with this one TB, you may be neg repped and called a bigot for this from a certain poster.
*shivers with fear*
Old 12-08-2008   #28
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
*shivers with fear*

lol You sure you don't have hypothermia?

You Tube/Kramer

Last edited by Brando; 12-08-2008 at 01:49 PM.
Old 12-08-2008   #29
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
lol You sure you don't have hypothermia?

You Tube/Kramer
LMAO!!! That's me....
Old 12-08-2008   #30
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
LMAO!!! That's me....

Vince has hired Kramer and Newman to make sausage for his company.

VY hires Newman and Kramer to produce sausage

Old 12-08-2008   #31
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Do you guys ever talk football or just about Young sausage?

Old 12-08-2008   #32
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Vince has hired Kramer and Newman to make sausage for his company.

VY hires Newman and Kramer to produce sausage

Too funny!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Texans Talk

The National Football League

2009 Combine and NFL Draft
Old 12-08-2008   #33
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:

We talk football in the NFL and Texans section of the board...here we can make fun of other players favorite past time. Why do you always question this? He does have a sausage company, no?

No photoshop required.

http://www.vinceyoungsausage.com/

Old 12-08-2008   #34
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
i gotta agree. its pretty pathetic. i guess that is how it goes when immature Texans fan can't talk smack about anything on the football field..they have to resort to 3rd rate sausage jokes and jokes that VY is gay.

i remember when I used to call out Carr for being a loser and making fun of him and most of these posters called me a traitor and that I didn't know anything and that I was being immature saying that he sucked and his dad was a gravy trainer.......

...i guess making sausage jokes and gay jokes or ok but when you start talking football or lamenting how someone's parent is getting in the way of a player's development, you get neg repped and told you are a loser.

must be pot calling kettle back. i wouldn't worry about it Blazing Arrow. Until the Texans can beat the Titans on the football field, us Texans fans really have nothing to stand on other than immature hijinx and 3rd rate gay/sausage jokes that stopped being funny a long long time ago.

but what do some of these losers know. they were the same guys who had Carr's sausage so far down their throat you couldn't understand a word they were saying.

par for course for the football 'minds' around here.
Old 12-08-2008   #35
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 135993 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Lost his job to a journeyman, will never get it back.
Old 12-08-2008   #36
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
i gotta agree. its pretty pathetic. i guess that is how it goes when immature Texans fan can't talk smack about anything on the football field..they have to resort to 3rd rate sausage jokes and jokes that VY is gay.

i remember when I used to call out Carr for being a loser and making fun of him and most of these posters called me a traitor and that I didn't know anything and that I was being immature saying that he sucked and his dad was a gravy trainer.......

...i guess making sausage jokes and gay jokes or ok but when you start talking football or lamenting how someone's parent is getting in the way of a player's development, you get neg repped and told you are a loser.

must be pot calling kettle back. i wouldn't worry about it Blazing Arrow. Until the Texans can beat the Titans on the football field, us Texans fans really have nothing to stand on other than immature hijinx and 3rd rate gay/sausage jokes that stopped being funny a long long time ago.

but what do some of these losers know. they were the same guys who had Carr's sausage so far down their throat you couldn't understand a word they were saying.

I knew you would be here to defend your guy. The jokes aren't funny to you because you love the guy. Go choke on VY's smoked sausage........

Yeah I'll talk a little football for you guys....

He is the back up and Kerry Coillins led them to a 12-1 record just like I said in preseason, that they would be better off with Collins starting. But clearly according to VY fans, they have a 12-1 record because "Vince just wins".

Old 12-08-2008   #37
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post

Hey looky there! Another post by SH that mentions David Carr. Imagine that!

Dude, he's gone, let him go.
Old 12-08-2008   #38
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Old 12-08-2008   #39
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

I am not to worried about it SH I just like pointing it out.

Old 12-08-2008   #40
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Hey looky there! Another post by SH that mentions David Carr. Imagine that!

Dude, he's gone, let him go.

or throwing the Texans fans under the bus to defend his guy. Imagine that.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read