Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2008   #1
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Bubba's

Anyone going to be there Sunday? I have to work ALL weekend, so wondering if you guys/gals are worth losing sleep over!

Think we can talk the manager into turning the place into a freezer, maybe blow some fake snow outside? Team support ya know!! They freeze, WE freeze!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008   #2
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bubba's

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Anyone going to be there Sunday? I have to work ALL weekend, so wondering if you guys/gals are worth losing sleep over!

Think we can talk the manager into turning the place into a freezer, maybe blow some fake snow outside? Team support ya know!! They freeze, WE freeze!!
Nice to see you started this first She lmao we are sure to win now, I could overnight ship you some snow and cold air if that would help You all better get out your jock warmers for this game.
Old 12-05-2008   #3
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
Nice to see you started this first She lmao we are sure to win now, I could overnight ship you some snow and cold air if that would help You all better get out your jock warmers for this game.
I have more of the good stuff that keeps me warm, but not sure I can make it to Bubba's! First, I have to hope to be able to get up in time for the game!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

*heads to Lowe's to buy a portable heater*
Old 12-05-2008   #5
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Don't you have a personal heater?
Old 12-05-2008   #6
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I have more of the good stuff that keeps me warm, but not sure I can make it to Bubba's! First, I have to hope to be able to get up in time for the game!
You just have to make sure you remember how you got home from Bubba's first
Old 12-05-2008   #7
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Quote:
He is really going to HEB for tortillas and mayo
Sponsored links
Old 12-05-2008   #8
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
You just have to make sure you remember how you got home from Bubba's first
That has never been a problem. I remember that there's an automatic light in my bathroom. That always does the trick!

http://chainletters.net/chainletters/bathroom-joke/
Old 12-05-2008   #9
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Where has Hobie been lately?
Old 12-05-2008   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
He is really going to HEB for tortillas and mayo
That's my date tonight...
Old 12-06-2008   #11
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 51073 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

My mom and I will be there tomorrow.
Old 12-06-2008   #12
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post

you can always come to the clear lake area.
Old 12-09-2008   #13
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Where has Hobie been lately?
I've been keeping low...Had to put my dog to sleep a few weeks ago and well, I've just been keeping to myself. It's all good now...So, how about that game Sunday !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008   #14
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
I've been keeping low...Had to put my dog to sleep a few weeks ago and well, I've just been keeping to myself. It's all good now...So, how about that game Sunday !!
Sorry about your dog man. That always sucks to put an animal down.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read