Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 11-26-2008   #1
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Battle Red Revolution Returns to Reliant

Ahhhhh yeah....the crew from San Antonio is rolling in once again for the glorious occasion!!!!! I can hardly wait...there should be 4 of us this time and we are looking forward to seeing all you guys again... I hope to see yall in the blue lot again and I hope to try to track down DoubleBarrell in the yellow ( I need detailed instructions ) I would also like to track down anyone else who would like to meet some of us from SA. Give me a shout and directions how to find you. I am not sure if I will have a sign again but if you see a "San Antonio loves the Texans" sign chances are its me. Say hi and pull me aside.

This is the Battle Red Revolutions most holy of days .... so Battle red up Houston its time to paint the town red......lets go Texans.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008   #2
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Battle Red Revolution Returns to Reliant

Dood...where ya sittin' this round? I hope to get out in time to wander.

I am so behind in my work that if I don't get unlazy I may have to snag my kids ipods a give them to them again...lol
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008   #3
FILO_Doc
Veteran

Rep Power: 42 FILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
Dood...where ya sittin' this round? I hope to get out in time to wander.

I am so behind in my work that if I don't get unlazy I may have to snag my kids ipods a give them to them again...lol
Are you going to be coming by to have some turduckin???? What time are you going to get there? We will be looking for ya
Old 11-30-2008   #4
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Yes ma'am... I plan on getting out early. Still up in the air on who's going with me.

My buddy was to go but he hit a tree saturday racing (motocross over 40 ain't what it use to be) so he may be out.

2 of my lady friends are foaming at the mouth to go so I won't be lonely one way or another.
Old 11-30-2008   #5
Texizgreat
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Texizgreat Send a message via Yahoo to Texizgreat

Spurs and I are are going to the game together so we have to stop by the orange lot

Doc Has my # so we should not get lost this time looking for tail gate invites
Texizgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008   #6
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texizgreat View Post
Spurs and I are are going to the game together so we have to stop by the orange lot

Doc Has my # so we should not get lost this time looking for tail gate invites

Kewl...where are y'all sitting this time?
Old 11-30-2008   #7
Texizgreat
Veteran

632 on the roof i think...
Sponsored links
Old 11-30-2008   #8
Texizgreat
Veteran

ok we got some invites from
Yellow lot
Orange lot

thats about it....
Old 11-30-2008   #9
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

You don't need to be invited to the Blue Crew. We already said you are welcome ANYTIME.
Old 11-30-2008   #10
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I dont usually tailgate anymore but me and my cousin are looking for a place to tailgate
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008   #11
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
You don't need to be invited to the Blue Crew. We already said you are welcome ANYTIME.
we will be there... and we wont get lost this time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_Doc View Post
Are you going to be coming by to have some turduckin???? What time are you going to get there? We will be looking for ya
where are yall? i see Texizgreat may know... any ways if yall want to track us down we are in sec 632 during the game and PM me before 11 for my phone number... or check with Double Barel I gave him mine.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008   #12
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Represent guys! So them SA has some love for the Texans.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read