Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-13-2008   #1
Ali4Real

Talking Looking Foward ~ Texans VS Colts

Great information by ESPN: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/intel?gameId=281116011.

I am pumped up for the Texans VS Colts game and I am hoping I can watch it. I do think we have a good chance of beating the Colts, maybe not by a TD but at least a field goal.

You thoughts?

= WE NEED MORE D!!!
Old 11-13-2008   #2
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14478 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking Foward ~ Texans VS Colts

hahaha if we beat Indy there playoff dreams will just be about over

5-5 that would be below .500 yet again
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008   #3
headsplint
All Pro

Rep Power: 1332 headsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respected

Marc Vandermeer said it best in his blog:

Quote:
The Texans have much of the season to play and need a spark or some kind of football miracle to pull them out of their funk. They're crawling uphill in an avalanche right now. They have never won in Indianapolis and have to hope the Colts play a stinker at Lucas Oil Stadium.
That's pretty much my exact thoughts. I have a little faith left tucked away somewhere, i'm sure if I dig deep enough I can find it, but once I hang it out there and they go lay an egg yet again; it's full blown football depression for me for yet another season.
Old 11-13-2008   #4
tylercoltsfan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 tylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Yup it obvious the Colts need this win bad, and they know that coming into this game... Expect the Colts to be playing smashmouth, and making very little mistakes ( I hope ) This is a very important game that I look foreward to.... I hope it doesnt come down to the wire like it did last time :P To much intensity for me lol... I am expecting a good game though, its going to be fun to watch
tylercoltsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008   #5
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 215632 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

The Colts are coming in with a banged up albeit "recovering" WR and secondary corps.........we'll see how they hold up. I had a dream last night that their #18 came up lame after being bombarded.......while our #18 bombarded their lame D. Dreams can come true.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008   #6
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylercoltsfan View Post
Expect the Colts to be playing smashmouth, and making very little mistakes.
expect the exact opposite from us, Smith will play prevent D or at least a 6 yard cushion, and Rosencopter will be at his best (this year that is about the NFLs worst)

PLZ TEXANS PROVE ME WRONG!
Old 11-15-2008   #7
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14478 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Well we have never lost at there new place then agian we never played there ...........
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-15-2008   #8
MeLoveTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 1781 MeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
hahaha if we beat Indy there playoff dreams will just be about over

5-5 that would be below .500 yet again
5-5 is exactly.500 last i checked. but you could be usin some new fangled math formula that throws out the rules that have been around since the beginning of math.
MeLoveTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008   #9
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, at least .500 is still more than 50%.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008   #10
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 631 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't think we have a snowball's chance in Indianapolis - the snowball might have a better chance, actually. Since our defense is pretending they are some kind of sieve and Rosencopter is pretending the opposing team has our uniform on - I think it is going to be really ugly. No fun, sir, no fun at all.

Hope springs eternal - but my hopes aren't very high for this game.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008   #11
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7351 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

Rosencopter did start the game against the Colts and had us up by 17. Granted it was at home. We have a chance though. It really boils down to turnovers (again). I'd really like us to run the ball more too. Keeping the ball out of Sage's hands lessens the chance for turnovers
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read