Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 11-11-2008   #41
tylercoltsfan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 tylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans and Colts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
Pretty sure about that, are ya? I'd say Rosencopter, who will be playing, is good for at least three stupid mistakes all by himself. Then you gotta account for at least one more from somebody else and a couple of Reeves-allowed bombs for TDs. So, basically, we're gonna spot Peyton Manning about 24 points and hope that our juggernaut 3-6 team can overcome it all against a recent SB winner in their house. Sure, we'll be fine.

Thanx for being all nice about it, but it just isn't necessary.
Im not just saying this to be nice... Im saying this because its the way I see it... Division games teams always come with their game face on, and yes that means the Colts D will to, but mistakes or no mistakes its still going to be close... Manning also hasnt looked real hot this year as well. It will be an interesting game... Im just saying I wont be surprised when this game comes into the 4th quarter and im nervous beacuase the score is going to be within a field goal or touch down.
tylercoltsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008   #42
footballguy
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylercoltsfan View Post
mistakes or no mistakes its still going to be close...
Really!?! You've got to be kidding!
footballguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008   #43
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 87002 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylercoltsfan View Post
Manning also hasnt looked real hot this year as well.
Good thing then he's facing our slump-buster secondary. Whoever #35 is covering will be having a huge day and Dallas Clark will be continually raping whoever's covering him. Since Richard Smith runs this defense I would suspect he'll be having Morlon Greenwood man-to-man against Dallas Clark until the second half when the Colts pull their starters.

This game won't be close due to the reasons others mentioned: Rosenfails, crappy secondary, crappy defensive coordinator. The Colts win in an epic blowout.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008   #44
footballguy
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
The Colts win in an epic blowout.
I like the way this guy thinks!
Old 11-12-2008   #45
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 115090 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballguy View Post
It's the meds.....
Old 11-12-2008   #46
txchick1971
SassyRedneck

Rep Power: 16 txchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
It's the meds.....
give some of those to rosencopter!!!
txchick1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008   #47
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 249059 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

I predict that by the 2nd half of the Colts game this board will have imploded with another round of "Fire (insert player/coach here)" and the pink soap thread will have another two hundred posts in it.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008   #48
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 76 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Texans by 3. Sorry! I'm willing to bet Rosencopter has a pretty good game. And that is all it will take.

So we will be undefeated in your new stadium. There is a hex on it you know? Go to Texans Tailgate and look for the Hex thread on the colts.
Texanfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008   #49
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
As far as trolls and opposing fans go, you have the weakest smack. Ever.

No really, its painfully weak.

Besides, its hard to stir up a fan base that is on the verge of mutiny.
Old 11-12-2008   #50
footballguy
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmar74 View Post
As far as trolls and opposing fans go, you have the weakest smack. Ever.
I'm a little off my game - I'm not used to the opposing side agreeing with me. I say 'F the Texans', and you guys say, 'we've given up this season.' Talk about weak!
Old 11-12-2008   #51
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm a little off my game - I'm not used to the opposing side agreeing with me. I say 'F the Texans', and you guys say, 'we've given up this season.' Talk about weak!
It's not really weak. If you had been here for a long time like many of us have, you would understand.

If anything, its probably a decidedly more honest assessment of where the team is than what you're going to find anywhere else.

We've got problems all over the squad. What do you want us to do - lie about it?
Old 11-12-2008   #52
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 115090 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Actually Colt fan (at least in Indy) should be able to sympathize. They suffered 14 years of suckitude and mediocrity when Manning joined them. Then one more after that.
Old 11-12-2008   #53
drewmar74
disgruntled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Actually Colt fan (at least in Indy) should be able to sympathize. They suffered 14 years of suckitude and mediocrity when Manning joined them. Then one more after that.
Yeah, but they did have the ORIGINAL laser rocket armed QB! Jeff freakin' George!

Who, by the way, is still the answer to our QB woes (though I appear to be alone in my opinion).
Old 11-12-2008   #54
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
A little advice...if you want to help your team - get mad. The fans energy can drive a team to win. Look at the best teams, they have the most dedicated and routy fans (Pats, Steelers, Colts, etc.). Fans in Indianapolis created a website dedicated to insulting you. http://fthetexans.com They are getting ready for the game on Sunday.

The exception is txchick1971! If fans in Houston were more like her, maybe your team would win more.

Thanks.
Maybe we'll kick you teeth down your throat again this time, and seal the deal. Go troll a Patriots board. We need to trn this crap around, cause I freakin hate trolls...

P.S, your fans are anything but rowdy. They always show them sitting on their hands, making no noise. Nice sound system.
Old 11-12-2008   #55
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

You guys could help us out big time this weekend if we take care of business. A win against the Jags and a Colts loss would basically seal up the division....

want to help us out?
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008   #56
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Maybe we'll kick you teeth down your throat again this time, and seal the deal. Go troll a Patriots board. We need to trn this crap around, cause I freakin hate trolls...

P.S, your fans are anything but rowdy. They always show them sitting on their hands, making no noise. Nice sound system.
This is true. My tailgating buddy has gone to indy a few times because his wife is a colts fan, and he said the fans are lame and the tailgaiting is weak. Sounds eerily familiar to cowgirls' fans.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008   #57
footballguy
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Obviously you've never been to one of our games. I went to the most recent Colts vs. Pats game and it was crazy! There was crazy pre-game action, full stadium, and definitely ringing of the ears the next day. You Texans fans have a long way to go before you can touch Indy!

If you want to see real fan dedication check out any online Steelers and Colts 'discussion'.

Old 11-12-2008   #58
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 35326 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Probably had the speakers turned up to 11 if the ears were ringing.

As for the earlier comment about Manning being off. If anyone can make a rook QB, an ivy league QB, or a "my stomach hurt / why don't they like me" QB look like a probowler... the Texans defense can.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008   #59
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
You Texans fans have a long way to go before you can touch Indy!

Great!!! We have another 8 years of suckitude and mediocrity before we can touch Indy - following their plan, anyway.
Old 11-12-2008   #60
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

This is just dieing for the Brady Quinn pick with the comment ... "Is Indi the one in the middle?"

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read