Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2008   #61
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgate Injury Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
There are a serious of pics on the front page of the online chronicle showcasing this.

http://www.chron.com/sports/photogal...XANS_FANS.html
SWWWEEEET!!! Thanks GHF!
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008   #62
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Section: My Living Room
Rep Power: 1518 Mike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Mike Kerns Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Kerns Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Kerns

Sweet. Got my pic on Chron.com. By the way, hows the keester, Mojo? Was pretty close when you took the tumble.
Mike Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008   #63
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Glad you're OK! Might want to secure the pulpit with duct tape next time.....

Ps....Love the caption on the photo:

Quote:
Yellow Lot, Texans vs. Bengals, Oct. 26: It turns out the only thing he suffered from was a sore rear and withdrawal from beer. Both were treated.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008   #64
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
There are a serious of pics on the front page of the online chronicle showcasing this.

http://www.chron.com/sports/photogal...XANS_FANS.html

edit: I can't believe I typed serious. lol. series. That is what you get for trusting firefox spellchecker.
But it is spelled correctly.
Old 10-27-2008   #65
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Glad you're OK! Might want to secure the pulpit with duct tape next time.....
Well...I feel fine, since I am not the preacher man! I came to the tailgate late yesterday...

I am certain he's a bit sore today!
Old 11-11-2008   #66
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

The Texan Mojo Tailgate had 4...count them...4 flags go AWOL this week. Not sure when they disappeared. Not sure if the flags were accidentally picked up by another team...or if the flags thought that our team sucked so bad that they didn't want to come back.

Regardless...the Yellow Lot flag we had (complete custom made flag) cost us over 300 large and we are disappointed that we are going to have to replace it.

Bummer...
Old 11-11-2008   #67
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
The Texan Mojo Tailgate had 4...count them...4 flags go AWOL this week. Not sure when they disappeared. Not sure if the flags were accidentally picked up by another team...or if the flags thought that our team sucked so bad that they didn't want to come back.

Regardless...the Yellow Lot flag we had (complete custom made flag) cost us over 300 large and we are disappointed that we are going to have to replace it.

Bummer...

Just wait until some dumass flies that flag in the parking lot....or check ebay.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008   #68
Koolaid Time
Drink Up!

Rep Power: 1346 Koolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller View Post
Just wait until some dumass flies that flag in the parking lot....or check ebay.
It seems like there are many more thefts this year than in the past..
Koolaid Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008   #69
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller View Post
Yeah...I think the entire Yellow Lot would kick his ass...

But that being said, I am not entirely sure someone stole them. We had them at the end of the last home game (Cinci), but for some reason when we unloaded the truck this week, they were gone. Maybe someone accidentally put them in their car? I don't know myself b/c I left for home right after the Cinci game so I wasn't thier for the breakdown. Preacher Man and I can't figure out what happened.

So...I am hoping it wasn't an outright theft, but if it was, I hope they aren't dumb enough to fly the TexanMojo Yellow Flag. I doubt they would make it out of the Yellow Lot alive...
Old 11-11-2008   #70
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Have you seen any of these? (We care mosly about the yellow one)

Old 11-12-2008   #71
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 925 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected

Sorry to hear about the missing flags, hopefully you are right about someone accidently packing them! When I send people to you during shotgun I point at the flags as a beekon!

We lost one large "02" car magnet Sunday! Can't find them like that anymore. Looks like this only 18" or so.
Old 11-12-2008   #72
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Man the flag reads "come and take it" so maybe someone did
Old 12-02-2008   #73
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Good news! Flags have been recovered. They weren't stolen...one of our tailgate friends was told to take them home and then bring them back.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read