Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 11-11-2008   #21
ESAD2-14
TexanAmerican

Rep Power: 19109 ESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans and Colts

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballguy View Post
A little advice...if you want to help your team - get mad. The fans energy can drive a team to win. Look at the best teams, they have the most dedicated and routy fans (Pats, Steelers, Colts, etc.). Fans in Indianapolis created a website dedicated to insulting you. http://fthetexans.com They are getting ready for the game on Sunday.

The exception is txchick1971! If fans in Houston were more like her, maybe your team would win more.

Thanks.
Well that went from fthetexans.com to feveryone.com fairly quickly.

After years of being perennial doormats for the NFL the Colts eventually got their crap together. Hopefully that happens sooner than later for the Texans.

Colts by 13
Old 11-11-2008   #22
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballguy View Post
Fans in Indianapolis created a website dedicated to insulting you. http://fthetexans.com They are getting ready for the game on Sunday.
For a laugh, everyone should go to that site and click "respect."

You gotta be able to laugh at yourselves, even as fans. LOL

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008   #23
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72199 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
For a laugh, everyone should go to that site and click "respect."

You gotta be able to laugh at yourselves, even as fans. LOL
I want one of those hand things.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008   #24
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

I do too, much as I love the Texans. LOL!!!

www.HoustonDiehards.com
Old 11-11-2008   #25
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

I find it hilarious that a Colts fan is going to lecture Texans fans on how to be.
Old 11-11-2008   #26
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

I would be pretty concerned about Indi this coming weekend. They are coming off a win in Pitt. and see a playoff spot beginning to materialize.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008   #27
tylercoltsfan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 tylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respected

I just signed up today.... My final prediction (only cuz I am a Colts fan Ill say it)

28-21 for the Colts... Last time we faced the Texans we got beat around bad, and then our D saved us with a miracle... If the Texans play this Sunday like they did against us earlier this year it will be a close one.... And the Colts will have to show up with their game face on, because the chances of a miracle happening like that again are not even close one in a million lol.

Its going to be a good game, Best of luck to the Texans... I will be sticking around all week, Texans seem to always surprise the Colts with how close they come to beating us or 2 years ago ACTUALLY beating us.
tylercoltsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008   #28
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72199 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I would be pretty concerned about Indi this coming weekend. They are coming off a win in Pitt. and see a playoff spot beginning to materialize.
Pft. Nobody's worried here. What's to worry about when we already know our final record for the year?...: 3-13.

Old 11-11-2008   #29
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Are you suggesting that some of us are overlooking the Colts? Is that a joke?

www.HoustonDiehards.com
Old 11-11-2008   #30
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmar74 View Post
Oh good - unsolicited advice. Just what I needed this afternoon.

We do get mad. At the defensive coordinator. At Rosencopter. So yeah, we do get angry.

Ummmmm......

We're not allowed to be rowdy. We're asked to sit down. What, by the way, is routy? Is it like pouty? Maybe kinda like rowdy? Dunno, just asking...

Are you sure that wasn't one of us that made the website?

Wow. I sure hope that you guys can get up for the upstart Texans. wooo hooo! Just tell Jughead to step up in the pocket when Mario collapses one side. That way he won't get his uniform dirty as he victimizes Jacques Reeves.

Yeah, because we play and all.

To quote Bipolar the Titan: "Be sweet."

Dang Drewmar!! That was perfect and I needed something to close out my day strong!!! Thanks man, I rep. you if I could....
Old 11-11-2008   #31
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylercoltsfan View Post
I just signed up today.... My final prediction (only cuz I am a Colts fan Ill say it)

28-21 for the Colts... Last time we faced the Texans we got beat around bad, and then Rosencopter gave us a miracle... If the Texans play this Sunday like they did against us earlier this year it will be a close one.... And the Colts will have to show up with their game face on, because the chances of a miracle happening like that again are not even close one in a million lol.

Its going to be a good game, Best of luck to the Texans... I will be sticking around all week, Texans seem to always surprise the Colts with how close they come to beating us or 2 years ago ACTUALLY beating us.
Fixed...........
Old 11-11-2008   #32
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 21402 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

28-21 for the Colts... Last time we faced the Texans we got beat around bad, and then our D saved us with a miracle... If the Texans play this Sunday like they did against us earlier this year it will be a close one.... And the Colts will have to show up with their game face on, because the chances of a miracle happening like that again are not even close one in a million lol.

See, this is a good Colts fan. But I agree with Texan_Bill. Your D did not give you a miracle. Sage Rosencopter did. He gave you guys the game on a silver plate.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008   #33
tylercoltsfan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 tylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedtylercoltsfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Ya I guess thats true... but the hard hit from the D might have helped a little bit as well But that is what I am saying regardless if it was a dumb part of the QB, or a hard hit from the D.... There wont be any stupid mistakes from the texans this Sunday, and also they are coming in with revenge and embarrasement... If the Texans get an early lead in this game and dont make stupid Mistakes its going to be tough for the Colts to pull infront. I hate to say it I am a die hard Colts fan, but lucky plays like big Ben on Sunday throwing 2 huge interceptions cost the Steelers the game. If the Texans play sharp without any turn overs Colts might be in for a long day.
tylercoltsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008   #34
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9611 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ya I guess thats true... but the hard hit from the D might have helped a little bit as well But that is what I am saying regardless if it was a dumb part of the QB, or a hard hit from the D.... There wont be any stupid mistakes from the texans this Sunday, and also they are coming in with revenge and embarrasement... If the Texans get an early lead in this game and dont make stupid Mistakes its going to be tough for the Colts to pull infront. I hate to say it I am a die hard Colts fan, but lucky plays like big Ben on Sunday throwing 2 huge interceptions cost the Steelers the game. If the Texans play sharp without any turn overs Colts might be in for a long day.
Pretty sure Sage is still going to be our QB for this one so those mistakes will most definitely happen. I'd say the over under on amount of picks he will throw to Bob Sanders alone is probably 2.
Old 11-11-2008   #35
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Pretty sure about that, are ya? I'd say Rosencopter, who will be playing, is good for at least three stupid mistakes all by himself. Then you gotta account for at least one more from somebody else and a couple of Reeves-allowed bombs for TDs. So, basically, we're gonna spot Peyton Manning about 24 points and hope that our juggernaut 3-6 team can overcome it all against a recent SB winner in their house. Sure, we'll be fine.

Thanx for being all nice about it, but it just isn't necessary.

Old 11-11-2008   #36
devo-x
Veteran

Rep Power: 269 devo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to devo-x

I predict a close Texans win by one point such as 29-28 over the Colts
Adopt-A-Texan 2009: Kevin Walter and Owen Daniels
devo-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008   #37
crunk-juice
Rookie

pay no attention to the OP... people like him embarrass most of us.

anyway, i'd say the Colts win by ten, but a closer game wouldnt suprise me at all. i realize most of you are going to be pessimistic after losing so badly to Baltimore... but just remember how close you were last time. the Colts still have problems that the Texans can take advantage of.
crunk-juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008   #38
texanhead08
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11275 texanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Thanks for being respectful but you are giving the Texans way too much credit. I will agree about the close games but those have all been in Houston. The Texans have yet to be in a game in Indy and most of them were close to being over by the half.
texanhead08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008   #39
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

i think we can win this just for the alone fact that we do better aganist more faster teams compared to more physical teams

but we will see we only beat the colts once so its going to be a battle but IMO i dont care what no one says colts are not the same IMO

and IMO i think AJ can tear up on the colts secondary IMO
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008   #40
texanhead08
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11275 texanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respected

but we will see we only beat the colts once so its going to be a battle but IMO i dont care what no one says colts are not the same IMO

I said that after opening night against the bears too and when the colts came to reliant it looked like that for 55mins and then Rosencopter manage to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. I hope there isnt a repeat performance.
texanhead08 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read