Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2008   #1
summerjakeq
waterboy

Default Hi, let me introduce myself

Hi all,

My name is Jeff. I'm in the IT industry for 6 years.
I live in sunny Miami. You have a nice place here and I hope to become a serious contributor.
summerjakeq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #2
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44942 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hi, let me introduce myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerjakeq View Post
Hi all,

My name is Jeff. I'm in the IT industry for 6 years.
I live in sunny Miami. You have a nice place here and I hope to become a serious contributor.
Good to know that you are in the IT industry cus the Texans need some.

TEXANRED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008   #3
summerjakeq
waterboy

Default Hi, let me introduce myself

Thanks!

You're great people.

-----------------------------------------------
vintage toys
summerjakeq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008   #4
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hi, let me introduce myself

Welcome aboard!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read