Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 07-13-2008   #21
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Yahoo FFL Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I like your team Brando, there are only a few teams that scare me though. Here's my team...

QB- Derek Anderson, Eli Manning
RB- Brandon Jacobs, Jonathan Stewart, Fred Taylor, Deuce McAllister
WR- Randy Moss, Andre Johnson, Joey Galloway, Amani Toomer, Jerry Porter
TE- Heath Miller, Alge Crumpler
K- Josh Scobee
DEF- Minnesota Vikings

I'm glad you went with Stewart because I was ready to draft Mendenhall. Your team looks solid also, good luck!

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008   #22
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Started off 3-3, 3 wins in a row, clinched playoff spot. Schweet.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008   #23
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL, I'm sucking in both of my leagues this year. I went WR early in the draft and both Moss and Braylon Edwards have been pretty much back material this year. At least Dre has gotten some yards this year but still little TD's.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008   #24
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 57275 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

In my various leagues, I've got:
Torry Holt
Marques Colston
Chad Johnson

All high picks, ugh

The only good WR I have is Roddy White, and I got him late

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read