Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-09-2008   #21
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 31690 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Complete lack of Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Also, the only way they get a new coach is if its a big time big name coach like Bill C or Marty S.
Why? It looks like a fair to middling coach would be an upgrade.
Old 11-09-2008   #22
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
Why? It looks like a fair to middling coach would be an upgrade.
I don't think McNair is willing to take another chance on a coordinator who's never been a head coach before if he were to fire Kubiak.
TexanSam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #23
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

At this point I am seriously thinking of giving up sports entirely...it may be the loss talking but all my sports teams suck....Spurs.....Texans...Astros. Shoot the Aggies suck and i just root for them cause I hate UT in Austin

They are keeping me from finishing my thesis...enjoying a Monday morning working at UTSA...playing video games....( No more Madden cause I ma getting but kicked there as well)

I wonder what I can doo with my spare time...gardening...watching....well material suited for adults...take up a mistress...run for office...anything will be beter than feeling like I do right now...

Sigh.. I have to pulll out last Spurs title DVD curl up in the fetal position and shout..WINNERS....WINNERS... MY KINGDOM FOR WINNERS
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #24
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 31690 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I don't think McNair is willing to take another chance on a coordinator who's never been a head coach before if he were to fire Kubiak.
I didn't say that. A fair to middling guy who has been a head coach before probably exists.
Old 11-09-2008   #25
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
At this point I am seriously thinking of giving up sports entirely...it may be the loss talking but all my sports teams suck....Spurs.....Texans...Astros. Shoot the Aggies suck and i just root for them cause I hate UT in Austin

They are keeping me from finishing my thesis...enjoying a Monday morning working at UTSA...playing video games....( No more Madden cause I ma getting but kicked there as well)

I wonder what I can doo with my spare time...gardening...watching....well material suited for adults...take up a mistress...run for office...anything will be beter than feeling like I do right now...

Sigh.. I have to pulll out last Spurs title DVD curl up in the fetal position and shout..WINNERS....WINNERS... MY KINGDOM FOR WINNERS
Atleast one of your teams have been one of the most consistent and biggest winners in the last decade...........no offense, but it's hard for me to feel sorry for somebody that has watched his team win 4 titles in the past decade.

Try being a Texans, Astros, and a ROCKETS fan.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #26
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

I think next time McNair goes after a coach he shouldnt be trying to get a guy who is going to say he can win with a over paid player
Old 11-09-2008   #27
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
I didn't say that. A fair to middling giuy who has been a head coach before probably exists.
If McNair hires Wade Phillips I'll officially not be a Texans fan anymore....which I never before thought was possible, but Wade would be the final straw.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read