Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2008   #701
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans v. Ravens - Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jottoz View Post
One of the most self imploding performances I've ever seen by a QB. I am really shocked he can be that bad! He has made some horrible throws. Sage made a rookie QB look like a seasoned VET!
nothing compared to the original no. 8 v NE in 2006
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #702
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 50323 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

41-13.... puke. Time to head over to the '09 draft threads.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #703
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15340 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwffan99tx View Post
Not always true. Matt Ryan doesn't look too bad on a team that was horrid last year.
True, all the extra 2nd round picks from the Schaub and Hall trades plus Michael Turner carrying the offense certainly helps him out...along with a solid defense and playing in a weak division.
Old 11-09-2008   #704
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

I never drink...but after today.......
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #705
Spled
All Pro

Rep Power: 51 Spled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respected

At least we keep our second pick this year.
Spled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #706
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer

I guess we are back to the ole' Texans bottom of the barrell again.
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #707
Jottoz
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 767 Jottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow. Well I now have the second half of a season to "evaluate" our talent.

Another "building year"!

When is this house going to be finished!

A QB,RB,DE,CB,S away from being finished!
Jottoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #708
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jottoz View Post
Wow. Well I now have the second half of a season to "evaluate" our talent.

Another "building year"!

When is this house going to be finished!

A QB,RB,DE,CB,S away from being finished!
speaking of the draft... is DE still a priority if the bulman/cochran combo continue to play well
Old 11-09-2008   #709
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 145529 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
speaking of the draft... is DE still a priority if the bulman/cochran combo continue to play well
I would go with the Bulman/Cochran combo and ditch Weaver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #710
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
I would go with the Bulman/Cochran combo and ditch Weaver.
i meant more of the cochran/bulman v 2009 1st day RE... im taking the fact that weaver is gone as given (or kept on a hugely downgraded contract)
Old 11-09-2008   #711
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

What an awful awful game. I was genuinely more interested in the horrible chick flick '27 dresses' than the game. I really started questioning myself when I noticed I was spending more time flipping to the movie instead of the texans game. I have lost whatever confidence I had in sage... he's turned me to watching chick flicks. not cool sage, not cool.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #712
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 145529 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
i meant more of the cochran/bulman v 2009 1st day RE... im taking the fact that weaver is gone as given (or kept on a hugely downgraded contract)
Yes. I would ditch, not pay cut but get rid of, Weaver and go with the Bull and Cochran next year. Hell I'd do it now.

We have so many needs that if we can buy a year with Bulman and Cochran then better for us. If they show they can fo it, then great - scratch that need. With Weaver we obviously need someone, anyone else out there.

Plus I like Bulman and Cochran they just don't stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #713
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 51073 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

I was at the game today too many INTs and in the second half the D was out played.
Old 11-10-2008   #714
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 28871 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

didn't see the game cuz it wasn't on direct tv sunday ticket for some reason.......kinda glad i missed it

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read