Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2008   #681
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans v. Ravens - Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
maybe it was just player speak but i always got the impression aj thought sage might be a better qb than matt... if so, i expect that tone to change

i could be wrong though
Oh really? Go back and check how Dre responded to Sage when they were walking back to the sideline, after he threw the final interception at the end of the Colts game.

Sage looked at Dre and said "its my fault" or something like that with Andre just ignoring, not even looking at him. I honestly think our team hate the guy. Dre, Gibbs. Even Winston was staring him down, pissed off, after he called a random timeout during the minnesota game.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #682
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7874 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

DA had to stretch to get that. Sage is useless at this point.
Old 11-09-2008   #683
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
What's Jake Plummer up to nowadays?
Retired, Bucs have him if he choses to come back. I'm guessing he wont
Old 11-09-2008   #684
Jottoz
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 766 Jottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respected

Anderson making catches all day! Moats showing that with a quick cut back RB this scheme works.
Jottoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #685
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jottoz View Post
Anderson making catches all day! Moats showing that with a quick cut back RB this scheme works.
Down 28 points, at this point they would let Sage run for firsts.
Old 11-09-2008   #686
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Russ View Post
Oh really? Go back and check how Dre responded to Sage when they were walking back to the sideline, after he threw the final interception at the end of the Colts game.

Sage looked at Dre and said "its my fault" or something like that with Andre just ignoring, not even looking at him. I honestly think our team hate the guy. Dre, Gibbs. Even Winston was staring him down, pissed off, after he called a random timeout during the minnesota game.
well like i said it might be wrong... i didnt see that. i was basing my opinion off interviews etc
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #687
Jottoz
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 766 Jottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respected

One of the most self imploding performances I've ever seen by a QB. I am really shocked he can be that bad! He has made some horrible throws. Sage made a rookie QB look like a seasoned VET!
Old 11-09-2008   #688
wwffan99tx
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 wwffan99tx is on the Pro-Bowl ballotwwffan99tx is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Maybe we should have stayed at #18 in last years draft and taken Flacco for ourselves
wwffan99tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #689
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Let's throw a bunch to AJ so at least he keeps his stats up and isn't hurt by Sage-village-idjit.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #690
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
One of the most self imploding performances I've ever seen by a QB. I am really shocked he can be that bad! He has made some horrible throws. Sage made a rookie QB look like a seasoned VET!
I'm trying to figure this last statement... but I think I know what you're talking about.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #691
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 104108 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
Retired, Bucs have him if he choses to come back. I'm guessing he wont
Sorry, I forgot the rhetorical smiley. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #692
Malloy
Site Contributor

NOT a fumble!!
Old 11-09-2008   #693
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 104108 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

I wonder what Vince Young is up to nowadays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #694
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
One of the most self imploding performances I've ever seen by a QB. !
Just 60 minutes of the 4 min. preview at the Colts.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #695
Jottoz
Hall of Fame

I don't understand why we didn't use the quick throw early today to set up the run. That was working pretty good for Schaub the last few weeks.
Old 11-09-2008   #696
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7874 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwffan99tx View Post
Maybe we should have stayed at #18 in last years draft and taken Flacco for ourselves
Rookie QBs dont usually look that great starting on bad teams. Flacco lucked out by inheriting a team that was 13-3 a year before going on a slide but still had the 13 win talent intact.
Old 11-09-2008   #697
Malloy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783 View Post
Just 60 minutes of the 4 min. preview at the Colts.
Come on, 4 INTS is not THAT bad..

Old 11-09-2008   #698
Malloy
Site Contributor

I know the game is over and all... but... no flag there?
Old 11-09-2008   #699
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3019 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected

Why not let Kris Brown kick the goddang field goal?
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008   #700
wwffan99tx
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 wwffan99tx is on the Pro-Bowl ballotwwffan99tx is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker View Post
Rookie QBs dont usually look that great starting on bad teams. Flacco lucked out by inheriting a team that was 13-3 a year before going on a slide but still had the 13 win talent intact.
Not always true. Matt Ryan doesn't look too bad on a team that was horrid last year.
wwffan99tx is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read