Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-04-2008   #41
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I think Chronicles Solomon has nailed it here: Schaub remain a huge question mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan9885 View Post
Just look at the titans! Imagine Kerry Collins as a texan, who in their right mind would want that!
they are also undefeated have a balanced running attack & solid defense despite Kerry Collins. thank you very much
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008   #42
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10234 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I think Chronicles Solomon has nailed it here: Schaub remain a huge question mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783 View Post
Just out of curiosity Mallory, when you are doing that is it in Danish or English? You write so well in English I just thought you might cuss pretty well in it also.
I must admit that most of my cussing is being fired off in english these days. I am not quite sure about the reason for this (really I should just blame the years in the US!), but I have a theory that since physically, Danish and English is pronounced in very different ways (Danish from the tip of the tongue, English more from the back of the throat), I can pronounce english cuss-words 'from the tip of the tongue' for an added effect, a fairly loud, sharp and effectful cuss-word
Old 11-04-2008   #43
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7857 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoMan View Post
In any case, the inconsistency at the QB position is really holding the Texans back. This is a big problem and there is no easy way to fix it.
Amen to this. I mean the defense has played bad at times but nothing to the extent of what the QB position has put them in. Really over the last 6 weeks they played good enough for us to win. The running game hasn't been terrific but very servicable and the receivers have been extraordinary, special teams have been special. QB position has been a TO machine.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008   #44
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4547 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
Right. We know Schaub doesn't have a gun and has underthrown some balls
in the past, but he's really been throwing the ball very well in the last few weeks. Therefor I think its reasonable to assume he didn't underthrow that ball to the wide-open FB Leach but couldn't get it there because of his knee injury. It's like K-T and some others are saying, Kubiak & assistants just don't snap like they should to make the decisions game-day.
I've mentioned this before but I will again. What does it tell you about a HC who won't watch FG attemps or goal-line plays in critical situations ? Too much drama, too much tension for the coach to handle ? I dunno, but that just strikes me as real odd ? And not too reassuring from the standpoint of inspiring confidance in the person who is the teams leader on the sidelines gameday ?
Yeah, because he was throwing some nice looking passes earlier in the game. When he threw it, I knew it was a pick because he did it off of one foot. I like the guts, but when you know you cant put your all into the pass, dump it to Slaton who had about 8 yds of free space in front of him.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read