Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-28-2008   #41
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our remaining schedule.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Next week we play the Vikings. I don't think past next week during football season anymore. The Texans broke me of that some time ago.
me too! I can even recall that exact moment- when Sage went airborne "herde-gerde" & layed an egg middle of the field

two reasons why it might happen
  1. they don't want to experience that feeling again- so thats playing out of fear
  2. they are reveling in winning & learning how to finish off opponents

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008   #42
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker View Post
Gotta take it one game at a time...

on to the Vikings.
You beat me to it. Win streaks stay alive when you don't look ahead and focus on the task at hand.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008   #43
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Very very optimistic view but I do believe the Texans can make the playoffs as long as the AFC continues to be average.

Last edited by imatexan; 10-28-2008 at 05:13 PM.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008   #44
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 55704 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

I'm still holding on to 9-7... prolly a loss against GB, Tenn, and some other game we end up screwing up. Playoffs? For the Joker's sake, I'll say yes...
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008   #45
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 128458 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
I'm still holding on to 9-7... prolly a loss against GB, Tenn, and some other game we end up screwing up. Playoffs? For the Joker's sake, I'll say yes...
RealJoker, is that a bean bag you're sitting on?
Old 10-29-2008   #46
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 153344 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

So much is involved such as injuries to both teams. I just want the team to keep growing. The switch in safeties worked ok, but I still like Demps. I am concerned that we will see even more of Andre J. getting blasted each reception. Other receivers must burn the other team to take some heat off AJ. I am fully expecting an injury to him.

It is up to Smith to have the defense in the right set on each play and Kubes has to manage the game better. The players seem to have their roles down and on offense we should see even more production. We are simply taking care of business now. We need to see how we do against a quality team before getting overly pumped.
My focus remains on D. Brown, Schaub, Slaton, JJ and D. ROB. I think also that Walters and Anderson will score a bit in the rest of the season.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read