Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-26-2008   #61
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 131093 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is our season "toast" if we lose this game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
If the offense scores points, and the defense loses us this game, perhaps then a light bulb will go off somewhere and Richard Smith will be gone. I'd take the loss if that were to happen.
Even if that's the case and we BARELY WIN this game, the light bulb better go off in someone's head, or, with all the angry fans, shortly afterwards we might see a stick of dynamite going off in someone's butt.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008   #62
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10234 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
If the offense scores points, and the defense loses us this game, perhaps then a light bulb will go off somewhere and Richard Smith will be gone. I'd take the loss if that were to happen.
I like the positive spin. The game really is a win-win situation!
Old 10-26-2008   #63
ESAD2-14
TexanAmerican

Rep Power: 10194 ESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Interesting that The Sports Network, despite the -9 odds, has predicted a repeat "surprise" performance by Fitzpatrick, leaving the Texans with a 20-19 loss.
Probably would not come as much of a "surprise" to those of us who have actually watched the Texans defense this year. Disappointing yes, surprise no.

In any case !!
Old 10-26-2008   #64
whiskeyrbl

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppacoffee View Post
Only if you are trailing and need to stop the clock.

But my original point is that teams seem to defense AJ to make all his catches near the sideline.

It's been a long time since AJ was hit in stride down the middle of the field.

I am going strictly from memory on this, but it seems like reality to me.

I am not attempting to turn the fan base against AJ. I am only stating the way I see things, even though many think I am wrong.

Hell...I very well could be.

He catches at least two to three slants each game which are over the middle. However in the scheme of things I think we play him towards the sideline because that sure opens up the middle for KW and OD.
Old 10-26-2008   #65
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 131093 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESAD2-14 View Post
Probably would not come as much of a "surprise" to those of us who have actually watched the Texans defense this year. Disappointing yes, surprise no.

In any case !!

Many of you may not remember, but back in 2002, the Bengals were 0-7. Then who did they face...................and get their 1st win?
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read