Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-2008   #21
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Blue Lot Sucks"

I'm too busy tailgating to worry about what the other lots are doing.....
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008   #22
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 122253 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpe3 View Post
That's why people shouldn't comment on things that they know NOTHING about.

The OP wasn't joking. I was talking about the "blue lot sucks" chant. That was the joke. That was the good natured ribbing. Yes. It happened. I was there. I saw it. I heard it. I didn't start it, but I did join it. It was all in good fun. Now we're all being called out for bashing some other lot. Get over it. Stop being critical of people for doing or saying things that you neither saw, nor heard nor understand.

bpe3
So, you've never even been to the Blue Lot, so aren't you admittedly commenting on something YOU know "nothing about"?

Old 10-21-2008   #23
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

WTF.....this again !!! Damn.....
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008   #24
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 324753 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpe3 View Post
That's why people shouldn't comment on things that they know NOTHING about.

The OP wasn't joking. I was talking about the "blue lot sucks" chant. That was the joke. That was the good natured ribbing. Yes. It happened. I was there. I saw it. I heard it. I didn't start it, but I did join it. It was all in good fun. Now we're all being called out for bashing some other lot. Get over it. Stop being critical of people for doing or saying things that you neither saw, nor heard nor understand.

bpe3
Dude, why get so emotional about it?

Seriously, you seem to be a bit uptight about someone commenting on an issue that has sparked division among TEXANS FANS in the past.

Perhaps it is you that shouldn't chant something so stupid when you know apparently know NOTHING about the past subject of parking lot rivalries.

Get over yourself. Maybe I just don't have enough beer in me right now to find "blue lot sucks" chants all that "funny". I'm not sure what's to understand other than your apparent inferiority complex about something so freakin' trivial like what color parking lot you tailgate in.

Whatever. Enjoy your lame entertainment. I will leave you to it now.

p.s. Did you catch that this post is only joking? If you don't get the joke, maybe you just don't understand.

Old 10-21-2008   #25
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Can't we all just get along?
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008   #26
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 324753 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Can't we all just get along?
I agree completely.

BTW, I love you guys and you are a great asset to the atmosphere in the yellow grass. No matter where we're at, we hear the sirens and the chants. It wouldn't be game day without it.

So I'm not down on the OP or anyone defending him. I'm just not big on divisions among a fanbase that has enough problems to contend with, like being fanatics for a team without a winning record in it's history.

There are lots of things that suck in this world (i.e. Titans, Bengals, Cowboys, taxes, etc.), but blue lot is not one of them. JMO

UNITED WE STAND!
Old 10-21-2008   #27
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post

Same here David! Wish I had the energy to visit the other lots though. Would love to meet some of the greatest football fans on the face of the earth! Don't matter to me where they park, as long as they show up!!!

SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008   #28
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by shetexan View Post
same here david! Wish i had the energy to visit the other lots though. Would love to meet some of the greatest football fans on the face of the earth! Don't matter to me where they park, as long as they show up!!!

qft!
Old 10-21-2008   #29
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
qft!
PC ignorance showing up bigtime here Ted! I have NO idea what that means.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008   #30
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
PC ignorance showing up bigtime here Ted! I have NO idea what that means.
Quoted for truth!
Old 10-21-2008   #31
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 52700 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Not only that, but they're doing the same thing you're doing in the other lots....TAILGATING!!

If you're partying and having a good time with friends and family, what the hell does it matter what color your parking pass is?

Good talking to you, bpe3.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008   #32
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Why dont we get all the Yellow Lotters and Blue Lotters together before the game?
We can meet up in the Green Lot for shots before the game!
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008   #33
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller View Post
Why dont we get all the Yellow Lotters and Blue Lotters together before the game?
We can meet up in the Green Lot for shots before the game!
Yeah, that sounds good. Let us know how it goes!
Old 10-21-2008   #34
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Yeah, that sounds good. Let us know how it goes!
It was a joke....yellow and blue make green.
Old 10-22-2008   #35
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected

could someone tell me where blue lot is???. I have no idea about that lot..I only know yellow lot with its beautiful green grass.....except after it rains.....

i love that yellow lot......
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008   #36
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 52700 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rush2112mn View Post
could someone tell me where blue lot is???. I have no idea about that lot..I only know yellow lot with its beautiful green grass.....except after it rains.....

i love that yellow lot......
It hasn't been very beautiful or green lately.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008   #37
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
It hasn't been very beautiful or green lately.
Nope....all the utility trucks used our grass as a staging area after Ike.
Old 11-11-2008   #38
FILO_Doc
Veteran

Rep Power: 42 FILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
I am calling the Preacher out on this

Preacher Man Preacher Man Help me please
Seems a few of the yellow bellies got a case of the fleas
Their a screaming foul and pointing to Blue
Preacher Man, What can we do
I got an Idea and it should be good
Pull these Yellow Bellies out from the Hood
Put them right up near the Preacher Man's toes
Poke a hole in the can and let the beer flow
do this now and then every thirty
By game time there will be no more dirty

You go Mojo Shotgun thirty
I never received the call... for those of you who didn't know but I (yes Filo_Doc) is an ordained Minister. I can marry you or bury you for $50.00
Old 11-11-2008   #39
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: "Blue Lot Sucks"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_Doc View Post
I never received the call... for those of you who didn't know but I (yes Filo_Doc) is an ordained Minister. I can marry you or bury you for $50.00
Will you both at once for $75?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008   #40
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_Doc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Will you both at once for $75?
I was going to ask if there is an additional fee if you bury the person alive, oh say a certain DC or DB coach.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read