Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2008   #1
texanskan
Veteran

Section: 115 Row H
Rep Power: 611 texanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to texanskan
Default "Blue Lot Sucks"

Chants followed the "Cowboys Suck" chants during shotgun 30 yesterday

Good Stuff!

Also I'll post a video later from 8pm where we had like 20 folks lined up for beer bongs over by the fence where Club Yellow Lot and the Lost Boyz tailgates are

"You either got a jump shot or you slang crack rock"
texanskan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008   #2
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Blue Lot Sucks"

Everyone knows the Cowboys suck but why would one TEXAN'S lot put down another TEXAN'S lot unless they felt inferior.

It just doesn't paint a positive brush on the Yellow Lot.
Old 10-20-2008   #3
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 277266 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs down Re: "Blue Lot Sucks"

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanskan View Post
"Blue Lot Sucks"Chants followed the "Cowboys Suck" chants during shotgun 30 yesterday

Good Stuff!
That's weird. We've been in the yellow lot since the beginning (2002), and I've never heard anyone chanting that a another TEXANS lot sucks. There are many folks that happily mix between all of the different lots, and everyone is out there to enjoy the day and be a unified fan base with one purpose: cheering for the hometown Houston Texans. We've gone on expeditions it the past and were happily welcomed by folks in the orange, red, blue, platinum, and green lots. I've never heard them calling out the yellow lot. Sure, yellow gets teased about the distance, but nobody has ever told me, much less chanted, that yellow sucks.

There are lots of things that suck to chant about: "Lions suck!" "Titans suck!" "Bud Adams sucks! DIE DIE DIE!" "Cowboys suck!"

But I'd say it is in bad form to ever yell that another Houston Texans tailgating lot sucks, and to be honest, I'm a bit disappointed in my fellow yellow lot brethren for this incident. JMO
Old 10-20-2008   #4
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2316 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Db- I parked in yellow lot and didnt find out you were there till we were in blue lot..dang it

Ted Blue lot doesnt suck ( I cant believe the keg stands I saw. did they explain to the ladies the law of gravity?) What I cant believe I also saw a senior citizen do a keg stand.... freaking awesome..none of the lots suck. Yellow lot cheered us the minute we got out the car. we got lost in it Ill be back for JAX game cant wait.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008   #5
bpe3
Veteran

Rep Power: 352 bpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respected

I've never been to the Blue Lot, but from what I've heard it DOES suck. And if the Blue Lotters can't lighten up take some good natured ribbing, maybe everything I heard was right. And if you're a Yellow Lotter and can't revel in some harmless fun, maybe you should move to the Blue.

Lighten up, Francis. We're just having some fun.

bpe3
bpe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008   #6
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

I was not a part of any chanting like that.....but the cowboys do suck!!

**The views and opinions expressed in this thread are strictly those of the thread author. The contents of this thread has not been approved by the Yellow Lotters.

Last edited by YellerLotYeller; 10-20-2008 at 08:22 PM.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008   #7
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 103796 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpe3 View Post
I've never been to the Blue Lot, but from what I've heard it DOES suck. And if the Blue Lotters can't lighten up take some good natured ribbing, maybe everything I heard was right. And if you're a Yellow Lotter and can't revel in some harmless fun, maybe you should move to the Blue.

bpe3
The first line just kinda rules out a reasoned reply doesn't it?

That's usually referred to as speaking out your ***.
Old 10-20-2008   #8
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Rep Power: 277266 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

bpe3
Dude, there is harmless fun, and then there is grouping your fellow Texans fans with the the freakin' Cowboys!!

Surely you can figure out the difference between good-natured 'rivalry' and downright insults, yeah?
Old 10-20-2008   #9
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

I think the Yelow lot is biggoted.

It seems to all come down to color to some of you.
Old 10-20-2008   #10
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I am calling the Preacher out on this

Preacher Man Preacher Man Help me please
Seems a few of the yellow bellies got a case of the fleas
Their a screaming foul and pointing to Blue
Preacher Man, What can we do
I got an Idea and it should be good
Pull these Yellow Bellies out from the Hood
Put them right up near the Preacher Man's toes
Poke a hole in the can and let the beer flow
do this now and then every thirty
By game time there will be no more dirty

You go Mojo Shotgun thirty

Last edited by Joe Texan; 10-20-2008 at 07:28 PM.
Joe Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008   #11
bpe3
Veteran

Rep Power: 352 bpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks, Joe. At least someone here has a sense of humor.

bpe3
Old 10-21-2008   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post

Do we make fun of FILO because the're in Orange -or- do we make fun of them because they're FILO and like balloons???
Old 10-21-2008   #13
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:

"Yellow lot: Where it takes 1.5 hours to get out of a parking lot".
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008   #14
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Quote:
Thanks, Joe. At least someone here has a sense of humor.

bpe3
I've got a sense of humor, but there was nothing in the original post to indicate that he was joking. And sorry, man, I'm not going to assume anything around these parts without knowing original intent. For all I know, he was serious about it. Some people can be territorial about these things.

So let me read it again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanskan
Chants followed the "Cowboys Suck" chants during shotgun 30 yesterday

Good Stuff!

Also I'll post a video later from 8pm where we had like 20 folks lined up for beer bongs over by the fence where Club Yellow Lot and the Lost Boyz tailgates are
Old 10-21-2008   #15
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
"Yellow lot: Where it takes 1.5 hours to get out of a parking lot".
"Yellow Lot: Where we keep tailgating 2 hours after the game while other lots are stuck in lines".
Old 10-21-2008   #16
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller View Post
"Yellow Lot: Where we keep tailgating 2 hours after the game while other lots are stuck in lines".

I know for a fact that the yellow lot is not the only one that does that. Got anymore?
Old 10-21-2008   #17
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Quote:
I know for a fact that the yellow lot is not the only one that does that. Got anymore?

Anymore what??
Old 10-21-2008   #18
bpe3
Veteran

Quote:
I've got a sense of humor, but there was nothing in the original post to indicate that he was joking.
That's why people shouldn't comment on things that they know NOTHING about.

The OP wasn't joking. I was talking about the "blue lot sucks" chant. That was the joke. That was the good natured ribbing. Yes. It happened. I was there. I saw it. I heard it. I didn't start it, but I did join it. It was all in good fun. Now we're all being called out for bashing some other lot. Get over it. Stop being critical of people for doing or saying things that you neither saw, nor heard nor understand.

bpe3
Old 10-21-2008   #19
texanskan
Veteran

Section: 115 Row H
Rep Power: 611 texanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to texanskan

Quote:

The OP wasn't joking. I was talking about the "blue lot sucks" chant. That was the joke. That was the good natured ribbing. Yes. It happened. I was there. I saw it. I heard it. I didn't start it, but I did join it. It was all in good fun. Now we're all being called out for bashing some other lot. Get over it. Stop being critical of people for doing or saying things that you neither saw, nor heard nor understand.

bpe3

Yellow Lot>>>>>>>>>>>Blue Lot

"You either got a jump shot or you slang crack rock"
texanskan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008   #20
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:

bpe3
I don't think that anyone would have posted anything without the first post (and the title)....in fact, I am sure of it.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read