Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 10-14-2008   #1
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3280 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Whats your worst loss in Fantasy Football?

Here's mine, because of the Giants D I lost, wish I lost by more instead of this:

What about you guys? Have you ever been blow out? Or suffered a close loss like I did?
Kulluminatii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008   #2
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 13416 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: Whats your worst loss in Fantasy Football?

In a battle of 4-0 teams in one of my leagues last week, i was clipped by .25 points because of Reggie Bush's 30 point MNF game. It was definitely frustrating.
Old 10-14-2008   #3
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3280 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected

Ouch, I feel for you man. Definitely is frustrating when you lose by such a close margin. Now that my starter QB Romo is injured, I definitely have a lot of switching up to do.I have Owens, but I am not certain whether I should start him or not, don't know much about the backup QB besides the fact he has won a SuperBowl before.
Old 10-14-2008   #4
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Best win?

Super Bowl by .02 points in a money league.

Worst loss?

We play D players and McCallister rushed for enough to give me the win only to lose by .20 points because his D guy got a tackle assist worth .25 points.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008   #5
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Ooh, in a money league, very nice! Feel bad for the guy who lost by .02, but a win is a win.

Was your loss in the same league that you won the Super Bowl in?
Old 10-14-2008   #6
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Rep Power: 13416 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected

I had a great win last night that i just looked at from my separate yahoo! account. I had a 1.1 point lead heading into the Monday Night game with week, with me having nobody left, and the opponent having the NYG DEF and Donte Stallworth. Stallworth got about 2 points and the Giants D got -1 points, and I managed a .11 point victory!
Old 10-14-2008   #7
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 18132 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Probably yesterday. I lost by two points in CBS Sportsline. I was down like 36 and Braylon Edwards had 23 points. If LT had gotten just one damn touchdown (or Slaton), or if I had started the Texans DST instead of Bears DST, I would have won.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-14-2008   #8
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I had a great win last night that i just looked at from my separate yahoo! account. I had a 1.1 point lead heading into the Monday Night game with week, with me having nobody left, and the opponent having the NYG DEF and Donte Stallworth. Stallworth got about 2 points and the Giants D got -1 points, and I managed a .11 point victory!
Wow nice win, I would hate to be the person on the losing side..oh wait...I am

Man, I am in the same position as you GuerillaBlack, if I had started Harrison from Indy I would of easily won.

Oh well, hopefully I fare better next week.

Another question, what site do you guys prefer for fantasy football? This was my first year doing f. football, my cousins wanted to play on ESPN's fantasy football, but the deadline had passed so we ended up with Fox.

I've heard NFL's FF isn't all that great, and when I checked out CBS's, it didn't look promising.

Last edited by Kulluminatii; 10-14-2008 at 09:07 PM.
Old 10-15-2008   #9
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Yahoo in my opinion is without a doubt the best. I've tried all of them at one point or another, and none of them matched up.
Old 10-15-2008   #10
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Just looked at the Yahoo Fantasy Football page and it does look interesting, will definitely have to sign up for that one next season, along with any other FF I can sign up with, I should try them all and find one that I like.
Old 10-16-2008   #11
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I lost a game last year when Westbrook laid down on the 1 yard line. That one hurt.

I lost this Season because I started Schaub against the Colts, and then he got the intestinal virus late Sat. night and I didn't find out until it was too late. I only lost by a couple of points. My other QB went off for a lot of points. '

I have had several heartbreakers, most of which I have blocked out.
Old 10-16-2008   #12
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulluminatii View Post
Ooh, in a money league, very nice! Feel bad for the guy who lost by .02, but a win is a win.

Was your loss in the same league that you won the Super Bowl in?
Same league different year.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read