Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2008   #1
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 104065 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default For all the cheapskates...a FREE ticket.

All you have to do is swing by the Blue Crew tailgate to pick it up.

That is ONE ticket (singular).

Sec. 116 Row M - Middle of the Bull Pen. Wife has to work again.

PM me (or reply in this thread) if interested in watching our powerful 0-4 squad take on the Fins.

Please note: We actually STAND, SHOUT and participate in making the stadium an unwelcome place to play for the opposing team, so this section may be unsuitable for those with stiff upper lips, the wine and cheese crowd (unless you're slumming) and those who don't like the sun.

--Dan--
Old 10-11-2008   #2
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: For all the cheapskates...a FREE ticket.

Ooh, me me
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008   #3
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

anyone want a free ticket on the 50 yard line tomorrow? PM me before I go to sleep and we can talk. I'll be up for another hour or so.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008   #4
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

If i thought i could get away with it... I would but wife would shoot me... I would love to see mike taylor get some.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008   #5
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I already have 2 tix but can find a use for either Tickets if still available
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008   #6
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll consider that as plan b and I'll holler at you in the morning if you are still interested...thanks. I'm going to try to hold out till the morning so that one of the fans who post here can go to the game if they are in position to accept the ticket. I gave one away to Powerful Dragon and just need to find someone who wants to sit beside him. Best seats in the house right smack in the middle of the field. I'll check my PM box early. Please leave a phone number if you would like the ticket. Keep in mind I could promise this last one out at any moment since the game is only a few hours away.

Old 10-12-2008   #7
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

That's fine I will check the board in the morning
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-12-2008   #8
Vinny
shiny happy fan

if it was for you to use I'd set it up for you right now, but I'm hoping someone who posts here can use it specifically. I won't let the ticket go to waste so please leave me your cell phone number in case I've given too little notice for this and can't find a good home for the ticket by a reasonable time in the morning.

Old 10-12-2008   #9
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Edo canceled this morning due to an emergency (good luck Ed) so I'm hooking CloakNNNDagger up on the last ticket pair. Let the games begin!

I left a message on hardcore texans phone (I hope that was your phone pards) late last night since he expressed interest to Dan about his free ticket, but the game is only a few hours away so I made a move...sorry for the short notice to everyone, but all the seats will be filled with texanstalk participants so I'm happy.

I'd like to request a small northern breeze today....thankyouverymuch!

Old 10-12-2008   #10
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Edo canceled this morning due to an emergency (good luck Ed) so I'm hooking CloakNNNDagger up on the last ticket pair. Let the games begin!

I left a message on hardcore texans phone (I hope that was your phone pards) late last night since he expressed interest to Dan about his free ticket, but the game is only a few hours away so I made a move...sorry for the short notice to everyone, but all the seats will be filled with texanstalk participants so I'm happy.

I'm trying........................

Old 10-12-2008   #11
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I got to thinking about it after we talked this morning, perhaps it was the other HardcoreTexan that expressed interest in the ticket. I know it wasn't me as I had tickets and sold them, maybe that's what happened?
Old 10-13-2008   #12
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I am so pissed..... when my wife woke up.. I told her and she was like you should have taken the ticket and gone......(not that you would have given it to a guy from SA) but she said she wouldnt have had a problem with me up and leaving to go to Houston. dang..... I need to give you my cell number in case this happens again i will bring a gift.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008   #13
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 104065 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I got to thinking about it after we talked this morning, perhaps it was the other HardcoreTexan that expressed interest in the ticket. I know it wasn't me as I had tickets and sold them, maybe that's what happened?
Yep, the one w/o a space. MT did show and he got to bake w/ me in the Bull Pen.
Old 10-13-2008   #14
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Yep, the one w/o a space. MT did show and he got to bake w/ me in the Bull Pen.
It was worth it though, wasn't it? Thanks again.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008   #15
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Yes it was me...the one without the space......but loser as I am ...haha fogot to enter my phone number..it's all good though
Old 10-13-2008   #16
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreTexan View Post
Yes it was me...the one without the space......but loser as I am ...haha fogot to enter my phone number..it's all good though
perhaps you'll have better luck next time someone runs long on tickets. I'll keep a mental note.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read