Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-12-2008   #1
RazorOye
Ayo

Rep Power: 43676 RazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Gratz guys (from a Saints fan!)

Nice job today for the Houston Texans. Lots of close losses and you're better than your record indicates. I lurk on the board - most of the time trying to counter all the Reggie hate on the NFL board lol

But you guys lost some close ones and this win should feel really good. After living in Houston, it's hard not to root for this squad!

Enjoy the win - hard fought and well earned!
RazorOye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008   #2
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gratz guys (from a Saints fan!)

thanks man it is a much needed relief and i'm glad drew can sling the ball around i needed all those points he gave me
LonerATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008   #3
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

BTW, Reggie is making me hate him. He needs to stop making plays damnit.

I miss the negative rushing yards to make me feel better about life in general Reggie.

Congratz Saints
Old 10-12-2008   #4
RazorOye
Ayo

Rep Power: 43676 RazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerATO View Post
thanks man it is a much needed relief and i'm glad drew can sling the ball around i needed all those points he gave me
mancrush - he is EVERYthing to the Saints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
BTW, Reggie is making me hate him. He needs to stop making plays damnit.

I miss the negative rushing yards to make me feel better about life in general Reggie.

Congratz Saints
lol - he's not much of a running back but I wouldn't trade him for one (tied the record for quickest to reach 200 career receptions today). Deuce is hitting his stride - averaged 5.0 ypc today and looked good doing it.

I'll take Bush leading the NFL in TDs any way that I can get it

I also wanted to mention that Andre Johnson's catch was AMAZING!

I flipped over to the HOU/MIA after the final whistle in the Saints game and it was right when he made that catch.

IMO, Johnson is underrated outside of Houston and the division - he's just plain sick!

Just like the Saints could EASILY be a 5-1 team, the Texans could easily be at least 3-2 and it sucks to be sitting in the NFC South (for us at 3-3) and for Houston to just be getting its first win today.

But we both got wins today and deserve to enjoy it
RazorOye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008   #5
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 353155 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks, man.

Now that the monkey is off our back, hopefully we can start ringing them up.

Congrats on total domination of the Raiders.

The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008   #6
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks dude, congrats on your win too. Boy it feels great to be winners today.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008   #7
jlam
Veteran

Rep Power: 139 jlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respected

I didn't get to see most of the game, but I'd say I flipped it over 'round about the same time as Razor did. Couldn't help but think that Karma was practically apologizing for last week on that last drive.

Johnson lit it up for me today in my FF league though. :cheer:
jlam is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read