Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2008   #17
David_Carr
Rookie

Default Re: Danish invasion only weeks away :-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemicalPete View Post
Hi everyone

Im sitting in the SF International waiting for my flight to Houston. We will arrive at Houston Saturday at roughly 6am, where I hope to get some shopping done, before the Longhorns-Sooners game starts
Ive only been able to get a red 80 replica so far, so Im still a DeMeco and Mario jersey short Are there any good gear shops in the Reliant park or will we have to travel a bit to get a hold of that?
Ive brought a couple of bottles of the best danish Ale(Ale nr. 16 from Refsvindinge brewery) we have, unfortunately the baghandlers have been a bit rough with it, so we will have to get a healthy supply of Carlsberg added aswell, but that should be no problem.
My friends and I are looking forward to tailgating with all of you guys, and watching us get our first win, at the turning point of the season 12-4 here we go
There are stores AT the stadium to purchase jerseys, but if you have ANY time after the UT-OU game to wander around town you can find them cheaper. Academy Sports and Outdoors is a great place to find Texans clothes/hats/etc. People in Houston simply refer to it as "Academy".

I'm not sure where your hotel/location will be in Houston, but if you post it here, I'll do my best to find a location nearby to eat/drink/shop at while you're in town!

WELCOME TO THE STATES!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read