Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2008   #41
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgate Injury Report

I put one canopy on the unable to perform list, I have since decided to cut the canopy, about 15 minutes after I put it on the unable to perform list.

I had the eyes pop out of my hat, went straight to the hat Dr. in the stadium but did not revive to a satisfactory condition for Game Day, Tried out the Rookie hat and wala Performed like a champ. I have officially cut the preseason disaster of a hat for a True Joe Texan original.
Old 09-05-2008   #42
bignasty
Veteran

Section: BullPen 116 row N
Rep Power: 13 bignasty was voted MVPbignasty was voted MVPbignasty was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to bignasty Send a message via MSN to bignasty

The get n da truck tailgaters in Yellow. Had to retire to 2 canopy's do broken arms. Well we have replaced them with 6 new ones.
We also had to retire 4 chairs do to broken legs and a couple from broken backs do to the monkeys sitting on their backs. We have picked up 5 new ones. Boy do they look pretty.
bignasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008   #43
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Mojo1 made it through Hurrcane Ike without incident. Preacher Man tells me that it is cleaner than ever!
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008   #44
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

...TexanMojo lost a 32" tube TV this weekend...

The wind 'blew' it off the table...
Old 10-06-2008   #45
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post

Did the Preacher show up late on Sunday??
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008   #46
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller View Post
Did the Preacher show up late on Sunday??
Preacher showed up and was in mid season form!!
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008   #47
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs up Re: Tailgate Injury Report

was weird not seeing preacher doing the first couple of shotguns......not the same without his words of wisdom and good cheer.......
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008   #48
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I was wondering what happened to the tv when i got back out at the tailgate after the game......
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008   #49
bpe3
Veteran

Rep Power: 352 bpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respected

A couple members of Texan Mojo are sticking with the "wind blew it off the table story". I personally think one of the Chefs smashed it to pieces when Sage fumbled for the second time. I certianly wouldn't blame them if that were the case.

Preacher Man was a little late getting home from Colorado thanks to Continental's crappy flight schedule, an arrival even later than scheduled and an accident on I-45.

bpe3
bpe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008   #50
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

We lost a Tailgater Chair this weekend but nobody will take the blame.

Also it was the first time since 2002 that I officially puked while tailgating....woooohoooo!
Old 10-13-2008   #51
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I have two to report.

a) My sunglasses are MIA. Here's the worst part; it was right before leaving the tailgate to go in, so I spent 3 hours squinting in the Bull Pen. Nice!!

b) My heel was run-over by someone who decided that driving through the Blue Crew about an hour before kick-off was a good idea. Thanks brainiac in the black SUV, who first almost took me out with their side view mirror!!! Greeeeaaaaat!!!

Awesome! Just awesome!!!
Old 10-14-2008   #52
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Have signed an New Texans Canopy to the team, he was a walk on but seemed healthy. 1st game report, the solar barrier worked like a charm, it is now a permanent part of the Joe texan Team.
Old 10-14-2008   #53
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Welll, due to a lame brained water boy, aka: SHADOW, I lost my window flag I have had for seven years!! (sentimental value) He told me he would recruit a new one, but, I told him it would take 4 picks to replace the one!! We're still in negotiation!! Trust me, the GM, AKA: GRANDMA, will win this one!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008   #54
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Last tailgate, I was asked TWICE (by different people) what T-E-D-C stood for.

I told them Ted C.

It seems that some are losing brain cells at epidemic proportions at the tailgates. Beware!!
Old 10-24-2008   #55
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 103796 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Last tailgate, I was asked TWICE (by different people) what T-E-D-C stood for.

I told them Ted C.

It seems that some are losing brain cells at epidemic proportions at the tailgates. Beware!!
After 7 years of blue/red SHOTS, I'm surprised some can still R-E-A-D the letters.
Old 10-24-2008   #56
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

While driving through the gates last week I had a Texans' Flag fall off my truck window.
The flag was a 4 year starter and will be missed this week.

R.I.P.
Old 10-27-2008   #57
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I strained a hammy doing yard work Saturday but didn't miss anytime at the tailgate on Sunday and put on a good performance.

I am however sad to share that my starting coozie bit the dust. It was lost in the bottom of a port-o-pottie, and while it was visible retrieving it was not an option. It will be missed, it had been with the team for a few seasons now. Luckily I had a veteran on the bench that I called into service that was able to take up the slack.
Old 10-27-2008   #58
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

One of our Igloo coolers went on the PUP list because the Preacher Man fell off the top of the stacked coolers after his sermon. His fall was broken when he landed on the igloo...it was crushed by his fall. RIP Mr. Igloo!

If anyone shot any video of this...please PM me...
Old 10-27-2008   #59
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
One of our Igloo coolers went on the PUP list because the Preacher Man fell off the top of the stacked coolers after his sermon. His fall was broken when he landed on the igloo...it was crushed by his fall. RIP Mr. Igloo!

If anyone shot any video of this...please PM me...
There are a serious of pics on the front page of the online chronicle showcasing this.

http://www.chron.com/sports/photogal...XANS_FANS.html

edit: I can't believe I typed serious. lol. series. That is what you get for trusting firefox spellchecker.

Last edited by GlassHalfFull; 10-27-2008 at 11:20 AM.
GlassHalfFull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008   #60
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
There are a serious of pics on the front page of the online chronicle showcasing this.

http://www.chron.com/sports/photogal...XANS_FANS.html
I tried to rep you for the link but must spread rep......

Glad the preacher is okay after the fall he took.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read