Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2008   #1
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Rep Power: 760 TheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respected
Smile TheBigPaki bought tickets?!?!?!!?

As many people know,those who have been on here since the old forum, that I never bought tickets before. I would just ask people to give them to me. But lately I have been working alot and worked two jobs over the summer so I saved enough money to pay for college and have some for the texans! Yay. So I bought a couple of tickets on ebay. I will be in the bullpen. First ticket I am paying for, hopefully it will be worth it. Go Texans!!!
TheBigpaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008   #2
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TheBigPaki bought tickets?!?!?!!?

Paki, this is outstanding news first off acquiring a job for your education and finally your first "paid" Houston Texans football tickets, HarryJ would be proud and so are we!!!

*did you have to turn in the school computer? j/k*
Old 10-02-2008   #3
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Holy cow! If TheBigPaki bought tickets, then anything is possible! Maybe even the playoffs!
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008   #4
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Rep Power: 760 TheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respected

Where is Harry J and Hook em Horns? Oh and SheTexan. I think she always paid fun of me for asking for tickets.

Heck Yea... Playoffs BABy 16-3
Old 10-03-2008   #5
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn, maybe the Texans have a shot this weekend.
Old 10-03-2008   #6
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Dood...way to man up and pay your own way. Feels good, eh?

Tell us where you're sitting so we can all come by and congratulate you.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008   #7
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Section 117 row P. btw anyone want to invite me to their tailgate party?
Sponsored links
Old 10-04-2008   #8
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Tailgating is free but I guess you know that already. Way to man up.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008   #9
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
Tailgating is free but I guess you know that already.

Now thats funny...

I won't be on that end for this one, but I will for Miami.
Old 10-05-2008   #10
TheBigpaki
Veteran

AAAAHHHH.... sigh. It hurts. Damn. Such a good game, why must we always lose?
Old 10-05-2008   #11
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigpaki View Post
AAAAHHHH.... sigh. It hurts. Damn. Such a good game, why must we always lose?

Paki is a jinx!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read