Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2008   #1
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Need some help...ALL PSL AND SEASON TICKET HOLDERS, PLEASE READ

so my in-laws just drove up from Victoria, ready to go to the game. However, they just realized they left their tickets at the house!!!!

I tried calling the customer service line, but they are closed of course because it is Saturday. Does anyone know if they can go to the stadium tomorrow, and present any information (if so, what information would they need to bring) and retrieve their tickets, or do I need to get on the road and drive and go get them from their house?

Any info would be greatly appreciate, as I do not want to drive 2.5 hours there, and then 2.5 hours back if I don't need to.

Thanks everyone,

Ash
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008   #2
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Need some help...ALL PSL AND SEASON TICKET HOLDERS, PLEASE READ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Pride View Post
so my in-laws just drove up from Victoria, ready to go to the game. However, they just realized they left their tickets at the house!!!!

I tried calling the customer service line, but they are closed of course because it is Saturday. Does anyone know if they can go to the stadium tomorrow, and present any information (if so, what information would they need to bring) and retrieve their tickets, or do I need to get on the road and drive and go get them from their house?

Any info would be greatly appreciate, as I do not want to drive 2.5 hours there, and then 2.5 hours back if I don't need to.

Thanks everyone,

Ash
They can print the tickets for him, the more info the better for ease of getting it done. Is there someone who can read the account number off the ticket for him? Also, photo ID of the person who is the season ticket holder would help. Now, I don't know about the parking pass if he has one.

I had to do this for an Astros game this year. My son was home and read the number off the tickets and they printed them for us. They did charge a $5 per ticket charge for the service.
Old 10-04-2008   #3
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
They can print the tickets for him, the more info the better for ease of getting it done. Is there someone who can read the account number off the ticket for him? Also, photo ID of the person who is the season ticket holder would help. Now, I don't know about the parking pass if he has one.

I had to do this for an Astros game this year. My son was home and read the number off the tickets and they printed them for us. They did charge a $5 per ticket charge for the service.

No one is home, as they are both here. Do you know if they HAVE to have the account number, or will that just be helpful?
Old 10-04-2008   #4
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No one is home, as they are both here. Do you know if they HAVE to have the account number, or will that just be helpful?
I don't know for sure, but if you have a photo id of the psl owner, I would think you are ok. Correct address would help.
Old 10-04-2008   #5
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Just go to the Season ticket/PSL holders part of the ticket counter (where they sell tickets in Budweiser Plaza) and let them know the problem. They will take care of you, no problem.

Should they run into someone who is not aware of the procedures, have them ask for John Schiever. He will help them. He is awesome.
Old 10-04-2008   #6
thegr8fan
All Pro

Rep Power: 667 thegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respected

have them go to the Account Manager page at Houstontexans.com

they can log in with either their email account or thier account number and their password. I am assuming they have their email account and the Texans sends them notifications through the email.

If they have their parking pass, their account number is on there also.

they can then email them to an email account of their choice and print them out. cost about $4 to do this method of emailing the tickets. A little cheaper than the gas to drive there and back.
thegr8fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #7
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If you need help, let me know I have John Schiever phone #.

Preston
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-05-2008   #8
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Thanks everybody.....They got in just fine, and didn't even have to pay the ticket surcharge!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read