Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-02-2008   #21
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 21402 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This Sunday

Steve Slaton is taking over for me in my "flex" spot (RB/WR).

Last edited by GuerillaBlack; 10-02-2008 at 09:09 PM.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008   #22
dickieb
Veteran

Rep Power: 148 dickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope you guys keep it loud, It might be tough with the roof open though. I'll be yelling from in front of my tv, hopefully just until halftime due to the fact we blow out the colts by the end of the first half!
Old 10-02-2008   #23
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 51245 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickieb View Post
I hope you guys keep it loud, It might be tough with the roof open though. I'll be yelling from in front of my tv, hopefully just until halftime due to the fact we blow out the colts by the end of the first half!
One of the loudest moments ever, was the '03 game against the Inbreds of Uranus (aka Titans). Texans led 24-20 with seconds to go in the game. Inbreds had the ball 4th and 10 at the Texans 23. As the Inbreds came to the line, I don't think I've ever heard Reliant Stadium louder, and I've been to every game. So loud that I actually gave thought to the decibels going in my ears, which I've never done before or since. Not even the Cowboy game where it was mighty loud there too. And the roof was open.

Of course Marcus Coleman proceeded to plant his foot in the end zone and the Inbreds score the winning TD on the play. But if that open roof game wasn't the loudest it's ever been, it's in the top 2 or 3.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008   #24
markn
Veteran

Rep Power: 20999 markn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respected

Hope it's not too hot. Remember that Steelers game all too well. I'm in the sunny end zone.
markn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008   #25
KEYE SUX
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 KEYE SUX was voted MVPKEYE SUX was voted MVPKEYE SUX was voted MVP

Well I just hope that everyone stays in their seats throughout the game. I pay good money for my tickets and I want to be able to watch the game. And one more thing... can you please not scream (it hurts my ears!!!)

signed,
TOO MANY PEOPLE AT RELIANT
Old 10-02-2008   #26
KEYE SUX
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 KEYE SUX was voted MVPKEYE SUX was voted MVPKEYE SUX was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by markn View Post
Hope it's not too hot. Remember that Steelers game all too well. I'm in the sunny end zone.
You can always watch in the A/C comfort of your home or local watering hole. This is Texas. It gets hot. If you don't like it I'm sure that a couple CFL teams can use some more support.
Old 10-02-2008   #27
markn
Veteran

Rep Power: 20999 markn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEYE SUX View Post
You can always watch in the A/C comfort of your home or local watering hole. This is Texas. It gets hot. If you don't like it I'm sure that a couple CFL teams can use some more support.
Charming.
markn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008   #28
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 88794 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I do have to make the exception if the Colts go up 21-0 in the first quarter. Yelling and screaming would seem pointless.
You only say that because you don't drink at the games, DB.
I, on the other hand, have no such restriction.
Just watch me, and I'll show you how it's done.
Watch and learn my soberly friend... watch and learn...
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008   #29
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 39244 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be there standing, yelling and getting yelled at as usual. If we go down early, the life will be sucked out of that stadium - as in, here we go again.
Old 10-03-2008   #30
Dancerdog
Rookie

Rep Power: 9 Dancerdog was voted MVPDancerdog was voted MVPDancerdog was voted MVP

I'll be sitting on the sunny end of the field too, on the 10 yd. line. I think the temperature prediction is 89 or 90. It's gonna get a little warm.
Dancerdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008   #31
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
You only say that because you don't drink at the games, DB.
I, on the other hand, have no such restriction.
Just watch me, and I'll show you how it's done.
Watch and learn my soberly friend... watch and learn...
Good point, my man, good point! go team go!
Old 10-03-2008   #32
Indystu2
Rookie

Just got my tix!

I'll be there this Sunday!

Section 107.

This is gonna rock!
Indystu2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read