Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-2008   #21
Ckw

Default Re: Texans vs Colts ticket for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 View Post
........... No comments at this time, maybe later ...............
Can you receive paypal?
Old 09-24-2008   #22
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Can you receive paypal?

I don't know how paypal works, so I guess not.
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008   #23
Ckw

Quote:
I don't know how paypal works, so I guess not.
You just sign up using your email. It's simple. You give me your email address after signing up with them and payment goes directly into your bank account.
Old 09-28-2008   #24
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey dude I was first to ask for the ticket. And I believe I am the winner in this one, Ultimate fan to Ultimate fan
Old 09-29-2008   #25
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
That really is dissopointing, not an ultimate fan in the least
Believe me I used to take all of this stuff too seriously myself however I guess I have changed a bit over recent years because now I tend to laugh a bit when someone has their "fandom" questioned. So what? It's not like he is refusing to feed his family, not being loyal to his wife or something of a serious nature. This is just sports, I know it is "life" for many people but in reality and in the bigger picture this is just entertainment. Being a "fan" is all in good fun. If the man is not having fun with the current product or for any other reason that he doesn't need to explain to any of us let him sell his ticket without questioning him.

I guess I am saying let's just lighten up a bit.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008   #26
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Hey dude I was first to ask for the ticket. And I believe I am the winner in this one, Ultimate fan to Ultimate fan
Hey Bull Pen. I actually will not be able to make it. If it was not for Joe Texan saying he would buy it, I would still buy it from you. Sell it to Joe. Thanks a ton man. Let me know that it all works out. I don't like backing out of something kind of at the last minute.
Old 09-29-2008   #27
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Preston, I'm also backing out of the parking pass. i had made previous commitments on another pass that I had forgotten about.

Thanks
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008   #28
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10688 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Believe me I used to take all of this stuff too seriously myself however I guess I have changed a bit over recent years because now I tend to laugh a bit when someone has their "fandom" questioned. So what? It's not like he is refusing to feed his family, not being loyal to his wife or something of a serious nature. This is just sports, I know it is "life" for many people but in reality and in the bigger picture this is just entertainment. Being a "fan" is all in good fun. If the man is not having fun with the current product or for any other reason that he doesn't need to explain to any of us let him sell his ticket without questioning him.

I guess I am saying let's just lighten up a bit.
No thanks.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008   #29
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll see ya'll at the game!!!!!!

Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008   #30
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 145735 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Glad to hear it....Fans in Sec 117 would never be the same!

Old 10-01-2008   #31
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 926 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Row B? Seriously? Am basically positive I will buy it. Let me know. I am not as interested in the parking but am definitely interested in the ticket. Do any of the people around you know you from the board so I could at least have people to talk to and watch the game with? Usually I get tickets with my wife or a friend of mine but these sound great enough to go alone.

Just thought that was funny!!!!!! "Does anyone know you?" LOL!!!
Old 10-01-2008   #32
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

But where will you sit? JK
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008   #33
thegr8fan
All Pro

Rep Power: 667 thegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
But where will you sit? JK
BULLPEN1 DOESN'T SIT!!!!
thegr8fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read