Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-27-2008   #21
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 234554 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just curious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
Ok..... I do think we will win the division, but not because we're 3-0. Its because of the way our team is playing and the way the rest of the divisions team have been playing.

And I don't think the teams we beat are as crappy as you seem to think.
We beat the Jags.. who beat the Colts..
We beat the Bengals... who took the champs to overtime last week
We beat the Texans... if you wanna call your own team crappy ok, I don't think so, but whatever

You really can't use logic like: Team A beats Team B and Team B beats Team C therefore Team C will beat Team A. There are a zillion examples of that not being true. If Team A plays Team B 10 times, they may win 5 or they may win 1.

It's all about matchups and luck and playcalling and luck.

Right now, a lot of us are very down on our team because we've given up an average of 34.5 points per game the past two games and our offense hasn't looked like we expected it to. I personally think we're going to turn things around and have a good year but we've been in a position like this before with the Texans (coming off our best season ever and starting 0-2) and we ended up going 2-14 that year.

At this point, I have no idea who's going to win the division. I wouldn't be surprised if you guys did but there's a lot of football left to play. I'm just hoping we turn things around and really challenge for a playoff spot.

And, I'm sorry... but I can't wish you guys well on the rest of the season.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008   #22
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

funny how this non-troll shows up when his team is 3-0 to ask our opinions.

want my opinion non troll? you have a good team, but the season is young (no pun intended) and lots can happen between now and December.

Colts
titans
Texans
Jags
Silver Oak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008   #23
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

it's not how you begin but how you finish, not to mention team health at the end of the year
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008   #24
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Oak View Post
funny how this non-troll shows up when his team is 3-0 to ask our opinions.

want my opinion non troll? you have a good team, but the season is young (no pun intended) and lots can happen between now and December.

Colts
titans
Texans
Jags
Old 09-27-2008   #25
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 224197 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

The Colts, Jags, and Titties can kiss my ass. I don't give a rats ass where we all end up in December, but they can all kiss my damn ass. That's how I fell about it.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008   #26
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
The Colts, Jags, and Titties can kiss my ass. I don't give a rats ass where we all end up in December, but they can all kiss my damn ass. That's how I fell about it.
another
Old 09-27-2008   #27
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
you drinkin already? lol
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008   #28
texanfreak
Rookie

Rep Power: 16 texanfreak is on the Hall of Fame Ballottexanfreak is on the Hall of Fame Ballottexanfreak is on the Hall of Fame Ballottexanfreak is on the Hall of Fame Ballottexanfreak is on the Hall of Fame Ballottexanfreak is on the Hall of Fame Ballottexanfreak is on the Hall of Fame Ballottexanfreak is on the Hall of Fame Ballot

Quote:
you tell em thorn. Don't hold back let it all out and let's go kick the Jag's ass.
texanfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008   #29
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 224197 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
you drinkin already? lol
It's a tough life being a sot, but it's something I do well. LOL

Actually, I'm cleaning my apartment. I'm currently inbetween loads of clothes in the washer. And drinking beer. My liver has tales to tell of my youth, of which my brain can't remember. It's sort of a problem between the two.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008   #30
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree Teh titans jags and Colts i have no love for them and i hope they LOse MANY GAMES MUHHAHAHAHAH !!
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read