Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-26-2008   #1
jus43
Rookie

Default Online Viewing of the Game

I'm bit of a new Texans fan due to the recent success of Steve Slaton. I was looking for somewhere online I could catch the game because they don't ever show the Texans in West Virginia unless they are playing the Steelers, Browns or Ravens. Can anyone help me out?
jus43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008   #2
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 7306 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Online Viewing of the Game

I've noticed channelsurfing.net mentioned a few times on the board as a possible place to stream the game, but I've never looked into it personally as I'm a local. My understanding is it can be hit or miss. Maybe one of the board members familiar with it can give more info?
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008   #3
jus43
Rookie

I checked it last weekend and it was only audio. I don't know if that means that some weeks it will be video or not. The other thing I looked into was SOPcast but I couldn't get it to load using my computer. Thanks for any help.
jus43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008   #4
hellbentforfootball
Rookie

Rep Power: 219 hellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respected

If your a fan, it's time for DirectTV and the NFL season pass or you could drive down to one the local pubs and ask them to tune it in. Otherwise your waiting for the Monday nite game.
hellbentforfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008   #5
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jus43 View Post
I'm bit of a new Texans fan due to the recent success of Steve Slaton. I was looking for somewhere online I could catch the game because they don't ever show the Texans in West Virginia unless they are playing the Steelers, Browns or Ravens. Can anyone help me out?
Can't really help ya too much unfortunately.

You might try frequenting the texans main website or try and catch some youtube highlight clips of the game and/or Slaton.

http://houstontexans.com/tv/

there's a direct link to the tv section on the texans site- they'll often have player interviews and highlights/recaps of games.

Not much but at least there could be some action. Slaton has really impressed a bunch of us fans. 100+ yards and a TD in his first ever start!
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008   #6
austintexanite
All Pro

try justin.tv, that's where I watch a lot of Bundesliga and soccer games, they sometimes show NFL games.
Old 09-26-2008   #7
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.myp2p.eu

Download sopcast and tvants, both free programs. Good chance the game will be streamed on there.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-27-2008   #8
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

welcome to the Texans jus43...
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008   #9
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

Just go to a sports bar, I'm sure they have it.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read