Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-22-2008   #141
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 71966 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
In the words of Jim Ross, "Good God Almighty, the Texans were beaten like a government mule!!!"

although I really didn't expect much different. I had us going 1 and 4 - after 5 games....
Yeah, I wasn't expecting anything different myself. Although it would've been nice to at least compete.
Old 09-22-2008   #142
titanbuoy
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 titanbuoy was voted MVPtitanbuoy was voted MVPtitanbuoy was voted MVP

Good luck the rest of the season guys.

Beyond football, I hope things return to something close to normal down there as soon as possible. Keep the faith.

The Colts suck.
The Jags suck.
The Steelers suck.
titanbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008   #143
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Shutup!!
I could have been harsher? The game spoke for itself. You guys need to move on and focus on beating the Jags.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008   #144
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2837 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Good game by the Titans. They kept to their gameplan and we didn't have one, apparently.

We will catch you later this season and attempt to repay the favor. Hopefully we will have the bugs worked out by then.
Old 09-25-2008   #145
hadaad
All Pro

Rep Power: 395 hadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
here we go with assumptions... for the record, I am an outspoken critic of the TOMB and slam that mb and their arbitrary moderation practices whenever I am given the opportunity. I am in full agreement and myself personally look down on anyone that touts that place as an online destination for serious football discussion.

ps- the Texans do suck. I'm just not willing to be an a-hole about it. buoy is an a-hole. the worst kind. he's a Canadian a-hole.
I can't speak for ALL Canadian a-holes but to call us the WORST a-holes... ouch.
Old 09-26-2008   #146
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2837 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadaad View Post
I can't speak for ALL Canadian a-holes but to call us the WORST a-holes... ouch.
Remember, he IS a Titan fan.
Old 10-06-2008   #147
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Rough few games for the herd ....

Old 10-06-2008   #148
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 71966 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I knew my balls were going to itch.
Old 10-06-2008   #149
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Location: I live in a hole, but stay close to my kind, 'cause they understand what burns in my mind...
Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209247 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No doubt about it. Watching your team go 5-0 for the first time in franchise history makes it even worse.

Please do us a favor and don't come talking smack for our next game. Consider it a mercy rule.
Old 10-06-2008   #150
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

I wanted to say something but not trying to make it smack. Actually I was calling out the score until the final quarter melt down while watching the Titans game. A Houston win would have been huge for the Titans. When does Robinson come back? Any word if he has his legs this season or will be playing with cement shoes? Does Sage really get the boot after one bad game? Remember Garrard two seasons ago threw 2 INTs and had another 2 Fumbles. The fans were ready to burn him at the stake and he came back and had an amazing season last year.

5-0 looking good. If it makes you feel better I have a bet with a female colts fan that if we do not go 7-0 I have to wear a pink Titans jersey to the final game in Indi.

KC & Indi left ...

You could easily be looking at a 7-0 team rolling into the midway point 3-0 in division and 6-0 in conference.

Old 10-08-2008   #151
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 315 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If it makes you feel better I have a bet with a female colts fan that if we do not go 7-0 I have to wear a pink Titans jersey to the final game in Indi.

KC & Indi left ...

You could easily be looking at a 7-0 team rolling into the midway point 3-0 in division and 6-0 in conference.
He he......in a moment of drunken madness I bet her we'd go 8 - 0 or I have to wear a pink Titans jersey to the final game in Indi.

She said she'd put sequins on the pink jersey too.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008   #152
MeLoveTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 1781 MeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

I was looking at NFL commercials last night and came across this one. Needless to say it put a smile on my face!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpYbR...eature=related
MeLoveTexans is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read