Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-24-2008   #41
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 128249 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade for Vince!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Banned!!!

Screen door issues???

If Jacoby Jones doesn't get his act together, 'his sausageness' would make a fine punt returner...
Chappell Hill Sausage would appreciate bringing 'sausage boy' home.
Old 09-24-2008   #42
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

I thought that the madness was spreading here..... I am so relieved that there are still sensible posters.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008   #43
WesmanTexanfan
SeNior Smack

Rep Power: 160 WesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't ban me, Texanstalk is my homepage, that wouldn't make sense anymore.

It's and intresting problem the titans have with Mr. Young.(Ive been calling it for years)

Maybe playing in his home city might motivate him or somthinng.

I wouldnt give up anything important for him.

Thanks Texan Rocky and Brando for the Avatar and Sig!
WesmanTexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008   #44
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesmanTexanfan View Post

It's and intresting problem the titans have with Mr. Young.(Ive been calling it for years)

According to Bud, Vince will be in Tennessee for 15 more years......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dud
"No, no,'' Adams said as he left LP Field after the Titans defeated the Texans. "It has been a terrible thing, what he's been going through. But I still think he is going to be a great one. Down the years I think we'll be glad to have him. He'll bounce back. … He's liable to be playing here 15 years.''
LINK

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008   #45
WesmanTexanfan
SeNior Smack

Rep Power: 160 WesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Last edited by WesmanTexanfan; 09-24-2008 at 10:57 PM.
WesmanTexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008   #46
kcdoubleeagle
Veteran

Rep Power: 475 kcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respected

Let's see if we can get VY for Mario Williams even money. We will be able to FINALLY correct the wrongs of that draft. Plus, we will have ESPN showering accolades on us and him as we go 0-16.
kcdoubleeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008   #47
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 176918 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I wouldnt give up anything important for him.
VY is mentally and emotionally weak. A change in zip code is not going to change what is fundamentally wrong with him.

Horrible idea. NEXT.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008   #48
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post

LINK
Bud will pay him millions just to spite the Texans fans who still do want VY .... however few they are. He's a spiteful bastard.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008   #49
jdog
All Pro

Rep Power: 16 jdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden cover

Vince wouldn't be an upgrade, and he definitely couldn't handle the kind of pressure we're throwing at the guys these days. No thanks.
jdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008   #50
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
LINK
It would suit me just fine if Bud gave ol' Vince a nice, big 15 year contract. More power to 'em.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008   #51
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

I wonder if vince could be a shut-down corner........
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008   #52
Topher
Darth Tardis

Rep Power: 6653 Topher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respected

I would rather kick myself in the balls!
Topher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008   #53
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller View Post
I wonder if vince could be a shut-down corner........
I wonder if he could be our Eric Dickerson.

Old 09-25-2008   #54
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What if the titans were looking to shop him annd vince wanted to come home, what would you trade for him if anything? Maybe playing in Houston will be good for him....

I wouldnt trade too much but i might give it a shot.
That's not the question. The question on Vincent is: is he ready to change yet ? Until he is ready to change, he's just a freakish athlete waiting for the hounds to finally chase him down. And the hounds in the NFL always chase down the running QB. It's just a matter of time. Interesting the wild cat formation in New England employed last weekend by the fins wasn't it ? All of you Closet Vincent supporters tell me, how many wild cats have the Tacks run so far this season ?
Old 09-25-2008   #55
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
It would suit me just fine if Bud gave ol' Vince a nice, big 15 year contract. More power to 'em.
Well if Bud says it's so, it must be true. Bud Adams is going to pull the plug on Vincent so fast one of these years It's going to make your head spin. My money says they'll be drafting one of the young studs coming out next year. I've got more faith in the javelin throwing motion of VY's than I do any air coming out of BA's mouth.
Old 09-25-2008   #56
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Well if Bud says it's so, it must be true. Bud Adams is going to pull the plug on Vincent so fast one of these years It's going to make your head spin. My money says they'll be drafting one of the young studs coming out next year. I've got more faith in the javelin throwing motion of VY's than I do any air coming out of BA's mouth.
Can't argue with any of that, but I'd still love to see him make that big a mistake.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read