Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-23-2008   #61
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans view from a Titans fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
You're just high on your team's good start, and you're feeling generous with your flattery (which I don't buy for a second). You're doing this to make yourself look grand and "above it all."

If we had smacked YOUR team down for a series record of 12-2 over the past 7 years...I doubt you'd feel chipper right now, and I doubt you'd feel all warm and fuzzy if I came over to your board and said, 'Relax, guys! The water is warm. Life is GREAT! Good times are coming your way, just you wait and see!"

Please lay off the sympathy posts.

Weren't you the one who said you only come here when it's Texans and Titans week?

Saying your team is one of the better teams in the league right now is just stretching it. You get manhandled by better teams, just like we do.

Wow.... I'm at a loss for words here.

I'm telling you what I think about your team. Whether it be a division rival or a team we play once every four years, it doesn't matter. This is a football message board and I brought up things that I thought you were doing right as a team. Don't except it, that's fine, but don't come in here slinging mud... its immature and unwarranted.

I'll be here all year, have been for the last two or three. I don't always post, but I'll be here. Get off your me-against-the-world stance and elaborate on the damn compliment.

Either way, I'm done butting heads with this guy. I guess I'll talk to you guys in December when I'm allowed to post again
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008   #62
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202148 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Well, on the bright side, at least we are not the Rams.
On the dark side, if things continue this direction, we could become the Rams.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008   #63
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
Wow.... I'm at a loss for words here.

I'm telling you what I think about your team. Whether it be a division rival or a team we play once every four years, it doesn't matter. This is a football message board and I brought up things that I thought you were doing right as a team. Don't except it, that's fine, but don't come in here slinging mud... its immature and unwarranted.

I'll be here all year, have been for the last two or three. I don't always post, but I'll be here. Get off your me-against-the-world stance and elaborate on the damn compliment.

Either way, I'm done butting heads with this guy. I guess I'll talk to you guys in December when I'm allowed to post again

Maybe next time, just wait a couple of days instead of the 24 hour rule. That way all the doom and gloom can flutter out of here like HOU-TEX's stinky bad gas in an automobile...
Old 09-23-2008   #64
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 249976 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post

I don't think that will happen. I still naively believe in Kubiac and Smith.

Then again, save this post, and ask me in December how I feel. LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008   #65
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317168 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
At least Rams fans can whip out the old Super Bowl XXXIV Champions t-shirts and caps.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read