Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2008   #1
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans vs Colts ticket for sale

Texans vs Colts ticket for sale (Oct 5)

Section 117 Bull Pen $60.00
Row b
Seat 7

Platinum parking $40.00
Spot S 48
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008   #2
Ckw

Default Re: Texans vs Colts ticket for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 View Post

Row b
Seat 7

Platinum parking $40.00
Spot S 48
Row B? Seriously? Am basically positive I will buy it. Let me know. I am not as interested in the parking but am definitely interested in the ticket. Do any of the people around you know you from the board so I could at least have people to talk to and watch the game with? Usually I get tickets with my wife or a friend of mine but these sound great enough to go alone.
Old 09-22-2008   #3
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Row B? Seriously? Am basically positive I will buy it. Let me know.
Do you want the parking pass also?
Old 09-23-2008   #4
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10688 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow are you really not going to be there?
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008   #5
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
Wow are you really not going to be there?
Hopefully I will. Do you sit near him?`
Old 09-23-2008   #6
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Row B? Seriously? Am basically positive I will buy it. Let me know. I am not as interested in the parking but am definitely interested in the ticket. Do any of the people around you know you from the board so I could at least have people to talk to and watch the game with? Usually I get tickets with my wife or a friend of mine but these sound great enough to go alone.
You will definitely have plenty of Peeps to talk to. It is in the middle of the Bull Pen and you will have a blast! I am in 116 row C (in a hardhat). Come by and say hello.
Old 09-23-2008   #7
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

I'll take the parking pass if not purchased.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-23-2008   #8
SouthSideTexan
HATER!!!!!

Section: 319 Row L
Rep Power: 400 SouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Row b
Seat 7

Platinum parking $40.00
Spot S 48

Are your seats still for sale? I have a co-worker who wants to go.

PM me if they are still for sale.
Old 09-23-2008   #9
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Preston,
If your other buyers fall thru, I will take the ticket. My college son is coming in town that weekend and wants to go to the game with us. If anyone else has a single ticket they want to get rid of, contact me please. I don't really care where it is located, I figure we will have some empty seats by us.
Old 09-23-2008   #10
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109600 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

I haven't seen a game yet this season and will be flying back to the US on Sunday so will miss this one too. However, this team must be hitting an all time low if Preston of all people is selling his ticket. Do I really want to come back to the US or stay here not caring as much as to what is happening in the NFL?
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008   #11
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I haven't seen a game yet this season and will be flying back to the US on Sunday so will miss this one too. However, this team must be hitting an all time low if Preston of all people is selling his ticket. Do I really want to come back to the US or stay here not caring as much as to what is happening in the NFL?
I am guessing this is a team that will look much better at home. At least that has been the trend for the last couple of years.
Old 09-23-2008   #12
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10688 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Preston,
If your other buyers fall thru, I will take the ticket. My college son is coming in town that weekend and wants to go to the game with us. If anyone else has a single ticket they want to get rid of, contact me please. I don't really care where it is located, I figure we will have some empty seats by us.
Dont count on it.
Old 09-23-2008   #13
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

I bet Preston has something up his sleeve. He would not sell unless he has something better going on, hmmmmmmmm:
1. Press pass, or field pass
2. Daughter's wedding
3. All expense paid trip to a tropical island
4. A meeting at the White House
5. Getting a new 100" HD tv at the house!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008   #14
Ckw

Quote:

Row b
Seat 7

Platinum parking $40.00
Spot S 48
You still selling the ticket? I definitely want it and Texans84 said he would buy the parking pass.
Old 09-24-2008   #15
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
I'll take the parking pass if not purchased.
sold

Send me a check for $40.00 and it's yours.

Preston P. Chauvin
P.O. Box 2155
Willis, TX 77378
Old 09-24-2008   #16
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Quote:
You still selling the ticket? I definitely want it and Texans84 said he would buy the parking pass.
sold

Send me a check for $60.00 and the ticket is yours.

Preston P. Chauvin
P.O. Box 2155
Willis, TX 77378
Old 09-24-2008   #17
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
sold

Send me a check for $40.00 and it's yours.

Preston P. Chauvin
P.O. Box 2155
Willis, TX 77378
Will send check.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008   #18
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Bull Pen Ticket for sale if Schaub is starting
One ticket in the Bull Pen for the Colts vs Texans
section 117
row b

Quote:
sold

Send me a check for $60.00 and the ticket is yours.

Preston P. Chauvin
P.O. Box 2155
Willis, TX 77378

WOW, Preston this coming from a Houston Texans "Ultimate Fan" contestant winner? Maybe it is time that you relinquish your honors if this is what it has come to. I understand you being ticked off like the rest of us but I guess I can add you to my list of "bandwagon fans" Way to represent the Texans

Ultimate:

1·· the finest or most superior quality of its kind.
2·· furthest or highest in degree or order; utmost or extreme.

Question for you? WHEN they start winning will you then sell your ticket to the highest bidder?

Last edited by DiapHer; 09-24-2008 at 11:31 AM.
DiapHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008   #19
imatexan
Hall of Fame

That really is dissopointing, not an ultimate fan in the least
Old 09-24-2008   #20
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
Bull Pen Ticket for sale if Schaub is starting
One ticket in the Bull Pen for the Colts vs Texans
section 117
row b

WOW, Preston this coming from a Houston Texans "Ultimate Fan" contestant winner? Maybe it is time that you relinquish your honors if this is what it has come to. I understand you being ticked off like the rest of us but I guess I can add you to my list of "bandwagon fans" Way to represent the Texans

........... No comments at this time, maybe later ...............
Ultimate:\\\kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

1·· the finest or most superior quality of its kind.
2·· furthest or highest in degree or order; utmost or extreme.

Question for you? WHEN they start winning will you then sell your ticket to the highest bidder?
........... No comments at this time, maybe later ...............

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read