Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-22-2008   #21
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 134504 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beef week!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
Even with the tarps, JMS holds more seats...Plus, don't you guys need the tarps for your stadium now?
You guys have winning seasons and need tarps....as bad as this franchise is we don't have fans that are that pathetic, not that there is anything wrong with a pathetic fan base, but you won't find one here.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008   #22
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Nope... We're still sold out.

Schaub's performance was not good, however, I would point out that Andre Johnson was very un-AJ like with two drops in the endzone. Add a third drop in the endzone by Walter and we would be talking about two different games....... Just thinking out loud.
Drops hurt...I think Ike is still effecting the team. You guys are going to have a rebound game...I just hope it's not this weekend!!!
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008   #23
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
You guys have winning seasons and need tarps....as bad as this franchise is we don't have fans that are that pathetic, not that there is anything wrong with a pathetic fan base, but you won't find one here.
Vinny, No blackouts this year...That's all that matters. JMS is too big for the fan base...I'm not going to get into the tarp thing, we get 65k. Houston is the 4th largest city in America, what's jville?
Old 09-22-2008   #24
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 134504 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Vinny, No blackouts this year...That's all that matters. JMS is too big for the fan base...I'm not going to get into the tarp thing, we get 65k. Houston is the 4th largest city in America, what's jville?
a city about the same size as Nashville or Buffalo or Green Bay.

Old 09-22-2008   #25
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

2 out the 3 have been there a long time....only been 13 years here.
Old 09-22-2008   #26
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Even with the tarps, JMS holds more seats...Plus, don't you guys need the tarps for your stadium now?
Dude.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008   #27
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
Dude.
I know it was bad taste....sorry. I'm still fixing my house from the tropical storms over here in FLA. I got water damage. I just get tried of the tarp dis from you guys.
Old 09-22-2008   #28
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I thought Jacksonville was the largest city in America/??
Old 09-22-2008   #29
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Quote:
I know it was bad taste....sorry. I'm still fixing my house from the tropical storms over here in FLA. I got water damage. I just get tried of the tarp dis from you guys.
It's ok...we don't expect class from Jag fans so you aren't under par. I still have no power btw. yay!

Old 09-22-2008   #30
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 113379 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Wrong. Jacksonville is the perinium of America. Look up perinium and there is a pic of jville.
Old 09-22-2008   #31
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Quote:
It's ok...we don't expect class from Jag fans so you aren't under par. I still have no power btw. yay!
Sorry to hear no power...I've lived through that before...the post about tarps was for your stadium, not your city. I have donated to the Red Cross, I know what you guys are going through.
Old 09-22-2008   #32
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 17854 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
there goes the sushi, unless u ate it already
Old 09-23-2008   #33
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I just read the Texans game was blacked out for yall..?

Nevermind maybe not.

Last edited by imatexan; 09-23-2008 at 01:12 AM.
imatexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008   #34
KTOWN

Rep Power: 0 KTOWN seems to be losing the respect of his peers

I'll side with the cows on this. They do support their team unlike the LA Jagu.....umm Jacksonville Jaguars. I would talk crap about Jacksonville but it can't be that bad. Most of your fans always have something better to do than go to a football game on Sundays.
KTOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008   #35
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

MOOOOO......Is it too early for a prediction?
Old 09-23-2008   #36
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Quote:
Is Alaska the biggest state?
Old 09-23-2008   #37
KTOWN

Quote:
MOOOOO......Is it too early for a prediction?
I have a prediction. There will be more tarps than fans at the unnamed Jacksonville Stadium. Could not even get a sponsor? Your front office should give these guys a call... they might be interested. http://www.tarpsplus.com/
Old 09-23-2008   #38
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTOWN View Post
I have a prediction. There will be more tarps than fans at the unnamed Jacksonville Stadium. Could not even get a sponsor? Your front office should give these guys a call... they might be interested. http://www.tarpsplus.com/
Right idea, wrong company....

Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008   #39
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTOWN View Post
Funny we hold more fans than your stadium with tarps. I'll be there Sunday enjoying a perfect day of football.
Old 09-23-2008   #40
KTOWN

Quote:
Funny we hold more fans than your stadium with tarps. I'll be there Sunday enjoying a perfect day of football.
You should invite about 20,000 friends

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read