Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 09-19-2008   #1
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 876 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Old School Send a message via Skype™ to Old School
Default Which TE to start...

I have Dallas Clark from Indy and Tony Scheffler from Denver. The report is Clark is going to play this weekend but I'm not sure how affective he will be.
I know it is just a TE but my #3 WR has been dragging my team down lately and I need my TE to take up the slack until he comes around.

While I'm at it....
I also have Jon Kitna going against SF and Aaron Rodgers going against Dallas.... I am leaning towards Kitna, what do ya'll think?
Old School is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008   #2
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Which TE to start...

Tony Scheffler or go get John Carlson from Seattle
LonerATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008   #3
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 880 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough

Scheffler, against a terrible NO defense.. or like he said pick up Carlson, but there probably isnt enough room on your bench for that.
Old 09-21-2008   #4
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Scheffler and Rodgers, IMO. I think you have to ride Rodgers until he has a bad game. So far he's had one good game and one great game. Kitna sucks... but yeah, they might be playing from behind a lot.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008   #5
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 876 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Old School Send a message via Skype™ to Old School

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
Scheffler and Rodgers, IMO. I think you have to ride Rodgers until he has a bad game. So far he's had one good game and one great game. Kitna sucks... but yeah, they might be playing from behind a lot.
I'm pretty much decided on Scheffler until I can see that Clark is back to 100% and even then I think I might stick with Scheffler if he keeps being the "go to" guy.

As far as Rodgers goes, I want to start him but I don't know how he will hold up against the Dallas "D". I think I will end up starting him anyway because everywhere I have read they say start him. God I hate peer pressure!!!
Old School is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read