Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-19-2008   #101
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
*Gheyness*
If so, I'm pretty sure you would be considered my submissive.... *subby*
Old 09-19-2008   #102
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
*wonders what TB's nickname in the mod forum is*
Your mod forum name is mother fu...oh wait, you weren't seriously asking?

Nope, no name for you! Only trollish behavior earns the vitriol of mods.
Old 09-19-2008   #103
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Your mod forum name is mother fu...oh wait, you weren't seriously asking?

Nope, no name for you! Only trollish behavior earns the vitriol of mods.
LMAO!!!! I would have thought worse than mother f..... But knowing I don't have one at all really sucks. I'm disappointed..
Old 09-19-2008   #104
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
LMAO!!!! I would have thought worse than mother f..... But knowing I don't have one at all really sucks. I'm disappointed..
I am sure mine can be adapted if you like Bill

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008   #105
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Well, you were almost Mr. Sausage, but then VY did his thing and stole it from you. Plus, hobie would've pitched a fit, and we didn't need that scene on our hands.
Old 09-19-2008   #106
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 223945 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Screw the inbreads. I hate them.

I really hate Bud Adams, and hope his teams loses every game from here on out. However, I must admit, there is no team in the NFL I hate more than the Cowpatties. My blind hated for them over shadows my hate for Bud's teams. Sorry.

but, in any case, just to be in spirit of the thread, I hate the Tacks. I really do.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008   #107
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94174 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Well there may be some homers in here, but not everyone is all rainbows and sunshine about everything the Texans do. I love my team, but that also makes me passionate and maybe irrational at times, just like any fan but supporting your team through the dumb and dumber times of management is what being a true fan is all about. Coaches and management will always change, and some will have success while others will fall short of expectations. Mcnair will hit the right jackpot eventually with who he hires. He just needs to get more acclimated to the NFL and how he can have success with the right personal that can be consistent and have a good QB on top of that.

The Titans with Collins or with Young still don't have a legit shot at the SB. They could make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs at most, but not anywhere further than that. At the end of the day the Titans will still need to find a QB the same way we will if we feel that Shaub isn't the right guy right now, and neither is Rosenfels. We actually have two guys to take a look at. while we know Collins can't do it and neither can VY this year any way. To get through the AFC playoffs, you're going to need a QB that can take you through the intensity of the post season.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008   #108
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
well, "blazing anus" wasn't coined by me but I thought it was kinda funny in lieu of his forum personality (rival fan pot stirrer)....not that there is anything wrong with that. Don't shoot the messenger!
Would yours be Mao-Tsť-Toung
Old 09-20-2008   #109
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Would yours be Mao-Tsé-Toung
why? (you ask in a thread)...but you won't PM me. If you want to talk football here I encourage you to talk some football and stop the non stop crybaby stuff 'cause I'm taking it off the public boards if you do.....and I'll boot you if you keep it up - like I always do. That's why.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008   #110
Psychop1
]P][][V][]P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Blahditty blah blah blah blah.

Notice you don't deny that your owner named your team after the products of mother fornication, etc.

Wins and losses change from year to year, but you will have the Bud and his offspring (until at some point the figure out that like they need to sell the team to a bigger market that they can make more money) and you will always be named after a repulsive Greek myth.

And, I will be always happy that opposing fans will be able to use this YouTube to smack on you guys for eternity. Such is the beauty of film.
Yet, to upstage Bud, Bob McNair named his franchise after real creatures born of mother fornication, as opposed to mythological.
Psychop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008   #111
Psychop1
]P][][V][]P

Quote:
I'm reminded of this old saying:

"It is better to have died poor and happy, than to be rich and dancing with the devil."
Someone say that after dying poor and happy???
Old 09-20-2008   #112
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychop1 View Post
Yet, to upstage Bud, Bob McNair named his franchise after real creatures born of mother fornication, as opposed to mythological.
you talking about Stonerside stable? (which hence has been sold)
http://www.stonerside.com/

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008   #113
Psychop1
]P][][V][]P

Wtf???
Old 09-20-2008   #114
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Someone say that after dying poor and happy???
No.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008   #115
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Wtf???
I figured you were talking about his horse racing franchise and the names of the horses , because if not it was weak smack if you were talking about the Texans name
Old 09-20-2008   #116
Psychop1
]P][][V][]P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
I figured you were talking about his horse racing franchise and the names of the horses , because if not it was weak smack if you were talking about the Texans name
Wow, your smack is weak smack smack. I must counter this with your smack is weak smack smack is weak smack. Where's the jerkoff smilies???
Old 09-20-2008   #117
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Wow, your smack is weak smack smack. I must counter this with your smack is weak smack smack is weak smack. Where's the jerkoff smilies???
well mine wasn't smack..and I have admitted that I am not a good smack talker in other posts

anyway.. other than that excellent post and welcome to the board
Old 09-20-2008   #118
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

You calling someone's smack weak is freakin hilarious.

Here is your jerkoff smilie......

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008   #119
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
You calling someone's smack weak is freakin hilarious. We don't have jerkoff smilies here, the Titans trolls are sufficient.
I don't even thing we need that kind of smilies when real pictures do the trick I guess

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums//sh...1&postcount=13

Brando
Old 09-20-2008   #120
Psychop1
]P][][V][]P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
I don't even thing we need that kind of smilies when real pictures do the trick I guess

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums//sh...1&postcount=13

Brando
When in Rome...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read