Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2008   #23
Bipolar The Titan
cow pattie chunkin' champ

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Sounds like someone who wants to deny the past, that's all.

With respect to McNair, I don't need a re-cap of his career. His first full year as starter was his third... Two years on the bench (save a few appearances) < than VY who has been the starter for basically his first two years...

Put it this way. McNair threw more interceptions than touchdowns twice in his career and one of those was in his final season as a Raven in which he only started 6 games (2 TD's, 4 INT)... The only other time was in 10th season (7 TD's, 8 INT's), in only 8 starts....

At no point, was McNair in jeopardy of being benched....
all points on McNair taken. I know you don't need any recap... Other elements of the stats are similar though. I don't really have the inclination to argue it further.

These history and past remarks I don't get... if it's good, it's Houston's heritage and if it's bad it's our dismal legacy... I just want to take the franchise at face value for what it is... this double edged sword cherry picking stuff is ridiculous to me and let me emphasize that it's not coming from you so much as it's what I'm talking about. Maybe I just don't get it. Maybe Houstonians have a selective memory... I don't really care. I would have been fine with an Art Modell type of arrangement. At the end of the day it's just a team in a place in a time. It happens to be the Titans in Nashville in 2008. That's what I am a fan of. That is what I pay to see.

If 30 years from Now Nashville doesn't give Bud Adam's nephew whatever he wants and if your still alive go ahead and have the last laugh. I would imagine that Nashville would learn from Houston and do as Indianapolis has done. Hopefully by that time the Titans will have a title.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read