Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-18-2008   #61
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
You are 100% correct about Bud taking the city hostage and the city told him to screw himself . He wanted to use Nashville for leverage and his bluff was called . Bud never could understand why he was the most despised man in the city .

We are told to get over it but does anyone think that VY was drafted for any other reason than Bud wanted to stick it to Houston again . Now VY has come apart like a cheap rug and set the Titans back in the QB dept ... that's funny .
I guess they dont understand that we in Texas have ummm backbones and very long memories. I just love how Tack fan try to claim the oiler greats as their own. Moon, Jefferies , Givens, Matthews, The TYLER FREAKING ROSE.

I worked for Red McCombs and I ran into Mr. Earl Campbell on a promotional day and I told him I grew up watching the oilers and how hurt I was the franchise I rooted for left me high and dry. He said he understood and he was disappointed. I asked him which team he was loyal to and he told me that he played for Houston and for the state of Texas and he was an will always be remebered as an oiler and he had no loyalty to either the Texans or the Titans.

this was in 2002 so maybe things could have changed.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008   #62
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
You held by your guns good for you. Now stop bitching about doing it. You gloat about how smart the city was not to pay 'satan's' price then whine about how your team was stolen. Sounds like you had the option you just did not want to pay for it. Your consolation price was the Texans. Have fun with that.
I'm reminded of this old saying:

"It is better to have died poor and happy, than to be rich and dancing with the devil."
Old 09-18-2008   #63
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

ray childress? Titan? Ray was a Houston Oiler for most of of his career.

i thought we gave them a franchise in shambles?
Old 09-18-2008   #64
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 348851 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Expalin again how I bandwagon for a team that went 2-14 before the move? This one always makes me laugh. Oh and don't flatter yourself I post on allot of rival boards.
While I give you credit for being a Houston Oilers fan before they became the inbred children of Uranus, you are the very definition of the term "bandwagon fan". You grew up in San Francisco, home of a historic NFL team, but root for a team in another city. It meant nothing to you to see the team move and basically destroy it's past identity, because you have always only been a fan from afar.

You lack any credibility to understand being a fanatic for the hometown team, living and breathing the team with your fellow tribe members, attending all home games, staying until 0:00 of every game regardless of the score.

You will never understand what "Houston proud" means and the bond it creates between local fanatics.

Did you find the columbia blue to be pretty so you chose them? I will never understand the nature of bandwagon fans, but I don't need to comprehend them, simply because I could care less. I've dealt with bandwagon Cowboy fans my whole life, and you are no different than them. Pud Adams could screw the fans of Neckville and it would still mean nothing to you, because you blindly bandwagon whatever team and city the fat slug changes to. I'm starting to realize that you are really a fan of the owner as much as a fan of the franchise.

Go ahead with your little retort. The flattery is all you, being a troll that likes everyone to pay you some attention. Why else would you constantly troll other teams' sites? Crying for attention is the obvious answer.
Old 09-18-2008   #65
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Or I like to find out what a rival team is doing. When you insult me in this manner you insult people on this board who do the exact same thing.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008   #66
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Rep Power: 348851 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

The people of this board are my friends. We know each other, we hang and bond through mutual association. We share a common passion. We share roots and shared experiences.

I get more rep from putting you worthless trolls in your proper place than anything else. If you'd respect us, you'd get it in return. But as it is, your continued attempts to insult and belittle our team and it's fans will be met with fire accordingly. If you can't stand the heat, get the hell out of the kitchen. And quit crying about it when you ask for the attention. It's pathetic.

I could have sworn that trolls were impervious to 'insults'. It is the reason for your existence on this board. "Don't flatter yourself" when I tell it like it is. You constantly beg for it, like a little dog whimpering for it's chew toy.

Have a nice day and all that jazz.
Old 09-18-2008   #67
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
The people of this board are my friends. We know each other, we hang and bond through mutual association. We share a common passion. We share roots and shared experiences.

I get more rep from putting you worthless trolls in your proper place than anything else. If you'd respect us, you'd get it in return. But as it is, your continued attempts to insult and belittle our team and it's fans will be met with fire accordingly. If you can't stand the heat, get the hell out of the kitchen. And quit crying about it when you ask for the attention. It's pathetic.

I could have sworn that trolls were impervious to 'insults'. It is the reason for your existence on this board. "Don't flatter yourself" when I tell it like it is. You constantly beg for it, like a little dog whimpering for it's chew toy.

Have a nice day and all that jazz.
Actually what is pathetic is coming on here and thinking you are some type of internet hero. See the 17 next to my name? That is rep. at basically the same level of points per post that you have. So before you dismount from your high horse make sure your head does not tip you over. Your internet ego is really starting to weigh in.

No one is hurt by your ‘insults’, the fact that you think you are that important to anyone that has never meet you shows a lot of your personal insecurities. Why can't you just tuck your tail and whimper off when you have nothing to add but some imaginary hero complex for this board.

Talk about not being able to take the heat. This nonsensical BS you are trying to run here make no one respect you. Make a valid argument post something of value, and then maybe your post will get some respect. Until then you are like a whining former bully that grew up to find the world does not just take what you say as law.

If you don’t like me or my posting style put me on ignore or just don’t read the comments. The fact that you take the time just reiterates what I have said above. But thanks for your input I will really take it to heart

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008   #68
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

First one to read this is a dork!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008   #69
ESAD2-14
TexanAmerican

Rep Power: 23664 ESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
First one to read this is a dork!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Sorry man.

I was a dork well before I read this post.
Old 09-18-2008   #70
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
ray childress? Titan? Ray was a Houston Oiler for most of of his career.

i thought we gave them a franchise in shambles?
I think Ray finished as a Cowboy .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008   #71
ESAD2-14
TexanAmerican

Rep Power: 23664 ESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I think Ray finished as a Cowboy .
Link for Ray (wiki)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Childress

1997 Oilers (Tennessee )Roster
http://www.jt-sw.com/football/pro/ro...nnual/1997-ten

You all can judge for yourself if it was in shambles or not. I personally do not think it was a stacked team, but a solid team.

Wish we had that secondary now. Marcus Robertson, Blaine Bishop, Darryl Lewis, Steve Jackson, even had Tony's son Anthony Dorsett on that squad.
Old 09-18-2008   #72
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Quote:
Actually what is pathetic is coming on here and thinking you are some type of internet hero. See the 17 next to my name? That is rep. at basically the same level of points per post that you have. So before you dismount from your high horse make sure your head does not tip you over. Your internet ego is really starting to weigh in.

No one is hurt by your ‘insults’, the fact that you think you are that important to anyone that has never meet you shows a lot of your personal insecurities. Why can't you just tuck your tail and whimper off when you have nothing to add but some imaginary hero complex for this board.

Talk about not being able to take the heat. This nonsensical BS you are trying to run here make no one respect you. Make a valid argument post something of value, and then maybe your post will get some respect. Until then you are like a whining former bully that grew up to find the world does not just take what you say as law.

If you don’t like me or my posting style put me on ignore or just don’t read the comments. The fact that you take the time just reiterates what I have said above. But thanks for your input I will really take it to heart
Ok for starters stop reping yourself... it causes blindness.

dude is a hero around here. and his reps are genuine. If you notice the 12,000posts it means that he has been here since the start of this current incarnation of the board perhaps even longer.

Also, these guys do meet when they go to the games, most of them are season ticket holders. As for your crack that DB doesnt mean anything to the posters here I would say he does. When I was a newbie in 2003-or 2004 they welcomed me and didnt rip on my takes because I was new or from San Antonio. I was a huge David Carr fan and they did give me a hard time..... a real hard time.. I was still welcome to post here. This made a difference in my life personally because during a stressful time in my life i was able to come here to escape the reality of my son lying close to death in NICU. My wife was in her hospital bed waiting the three hours until our next opportunity to visit my boy. During those times I would spend the time on the computer posting and getting fired up for the upcoming season. with out Db and the other originals I may have gone crazy.
Now everything is ok, I am earning my PHD and I come to the sites (mainly the main site) to relax... You can only read so much constitutional history before you are bored out of your wits. So I would say that you are wrong posters (good posters) do make a difference. You can rip the team city or whatever, but dont rip the poster on his own team's site. Be prepared for someone to defend themselves or others. For Double Barrel to reach the post count he has without loosing them or being banned says alot. (trust me I have been banned and lost posts for defending a fellow poster)

There is your value.
Old 09-19-2008   #73
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

BA actually has the ability to conduct decent conversations when he's not acting like a jerk off. But instead of talking about the present game, he continues to show us the worst part of his personality, and then act like a little punk when called to the carpet about it.

Again, I'm not at a Titans or other teams' forums. HE is, and that alone speaks volumes about the attention that he continues to beg for. I'd say that's pretty much the M.O. of a troll, and it's a roll that he revels at being.

It is not friendship he desires, but negative attention. And in that regard, I guess I fell for it. But he knows what the majority think of him around here, and it doesn't phase him. So it's obvious what he's all about at the end of the day.
Old 09-19-2008   #74
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

DB is one of my heros. He is a better hero than your sausage king.
Old 09-19-2008   #75
Bipolar The Titan
cow pattie chunkin' champ

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
That's awesome that you watch for today. However, a teams history is their history which you seem to want to bring up about the Texans very short history....

Disagree about McNair... I thought he played well coming out of the gate and played well for an extended period of time... You may or may not remember that we were able to see him in person a few times ourselves... Also, he wasn't drafted as "the Savior". Some thought he was a 'reach' coming from tiny little Alcorn State although also picked #3. VY on the other hand came from a big program, led them to a National Championship and was supposed to the "sure thing"....
you lost me on whatever you were trying to say about history. I get the part about living in the present. I don't mind talking history, I'm just not focused on it. I like to talk history in the context of 5-10 years. Beyond that it's not good for a whole lot... at least not for my purposes.

How can you disagree about McNair? Out of the gate? He was in the practically in the stable for two years. He didn't even start regularly until he was 25 or so and if you compare the stats of Young and McNair they aren't really that much different. People said the same things of McNair as they do of Young in regards to style of play. No one is a sure thing. Everyone knows that. MAC9 had a clear edge in composure it seems. However the jury won't be in on Young for a few years. Right now it looks bad but keep in mind that Vince did not have the benefit of sitting like McNair did. As a Houston guy you should be fully aware of that. If you compare the stats of Young to that of McNair through 30 starts you will see.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/player...s?playerId=733
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/player...?playerId=9589
Old 09-19-2008   #76
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
. Right now it looks bad but keep in mind that Vince did not have the benefit of sitting like McNair did.

Young will be sitting alot now...so he has that going for him.
Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008   #77
Bipolar The Titan
cow pattie chunkin' champ

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
BA actually has the ability to conduct decent conversations when he's not acting like a jerk off. But instead of talking about the present game, he continues to show us the worst part of his personality, and then act like a little punk when called to the carpet about it.

Again, I'm not at a Titans or other teams' forums. HE is, and that alone speaks volumes about the attention that he continues to beg for. I'd say that's pretty much the M.O. of a troll, and it's a roll that he revels at being.

It is not friendship he desires, but negative attention. And in that regard, I guess I fell for it. But he knows what the majority think of him around here, and it doesn't phase him. So it's obvious what he's all about at the end of the day.
lay off him. He and I have a concerted effort in place to rally up guys to come over here in the spirit of f2fa. It's game week. He is entiled to take leave of his senses and be a prick two weeks out of the year. Any other week he's "good 'ole Arrow" to you guys...

I roll the same way at Coltfreaks... if there is something good going on here, he let's me know... if there's something cooking at 'freaks I let him know... he's not some lone troll... he's a goTitans guy with goTitans friends that come to party with you guys. We put our pants on one leg at a time just like you. Spare me the "woe is me" routine.
Old 09-19-2008   #78
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 128249 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
lay off him. He and I have a concerted effort in place to rally up guys to come over here in the spirit of f2fa. It's game week. He is entiled to take leave of his senses and be a prick two weeks out of the year. Any other week he's "good 'ole Arrow" to you guys...

I roll the same way at Coltfreaks... if there is something good going on here, he let's me know... if there's something cooking at 'freaks I let him know... he's not some lone troll... he's a goTitans guy with goTitans friends that come to party with you guys. We put our pants on one leg at a time just like you. Spare me the "woe is me" routine.
Nah, he's always an asshat.

And....LOL @ you telling DB to lay off of him. Are you sticking up for your wittle brudder at the pwaygwound. Classic!
Old 09-19-2008   #79
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
you lost me on whatever you were trying to say about history. I get the part about living in the present. I don't mind talking history, I'm just not focused on it. I like to talk history in the context of 5-10 years. Beyond that it's not good for a whole lot... at least not for my purposes.

How can you disagree about McNair? Out of the gate? He was in the practically in the stable for two years. He didn't even start regularly until he was 25 or so and if you compare the stats of Young and McNair they aren't really that much different. People said the same things of McNair as they do of Young in regards to style of play. No one is a sure thing. Everyone knows that. MAC9 had a clear edge in composure it seems. However the jury won't be in on Young for a few years. Right now it looks bad but keep in mind that Vince did not have the benefit of sitting like McNair did. As a Houston guy you should be fully aware of that. If you compare the stats of Young to that of McNair through 30 starts you will see.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/player...s?playerId=733
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/player...?playerId=9589

Quote:
Bill... so what? I watch the came for the present. Not for the past.
Sounds like someone who wants to deny the past, that's all.

With respect to McNair, I don't need a re-cap of his career. His first full year as starter was his third... Two years on the bench (save a few appearances) < than VY who has been the starter for basically his first two years...

Put it this way. McNair threw more interceptions than touchdowns twice in his career and one of those was in his final season as a Raven in which he only started 6 games (2 TD's, 4 INT)... The only other time was in 10th season (7 TD's, 8 INT's), in only 8 starts....

At no point, was McNair in jeopardy of being benched....
Old 09-19-2008   #80
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Nah, he's always an asshat.

And....LOL @ you telling DB to lay off of him. Are you sticking up for your wittle brudder at the pwaygwound. Classic!
They are sausage buddies.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read